PLAYING GAMES PART TWO

G A G E     P O V

When I wake, try to move my hands to rub my face, finding my hands are handcuffed to the bed. Smirking shaking my head glancing to Nicole's side of the bed where the dear little angel is looking at me smiling. "You think this is funny?". She rolls off the bed disappears into the bathroom. Look over at the bedside table for the goddamn key. "Nicole". Shouting to her she whistles. 

My head sinks into the pillow letting out a laugh that she got me good. "Nicole, sweetie please I have work to do". Nothing. Not a fucking word.Hear the shower turn off waiting for her to show her devious self but she is taking forever. "Please babe". Trying all the pet names I can think off but my charm is not working in my favour. 

Pulling hard at the metal rail but it is not budging. Nicole finally steps out of the bathroom. Watching her dress is teasing me she looks at me pushing her tits into her bra. I smirk at her trying my goddamn hardest not to get a hard cock but, she wins my cock is so damn hard it is making me uncomfortable. 

She stops stares at me licks her lips she moves slowly in her bra and panties climbing up over my legs biting her bottom lip making it even more impossible for me. "Please Nicole take the cuffs off". I plead with her but all she does is gives me that innocent look. Close my eyes my head sinks into the pillow with pleasure. 

Her warm mouth around my cock moving slowly my god I am so fucking turned on my body presses down into the mattress her mouth moving faster. "Please babe". To fucking late I cum in her mouth she looks at me licks her lips smiles then finishes getting dressed.

"Take your punishment". She finally speaks to me.

"Okay you win now please take them off". Asking her very nicely while she shakes her head. "Nicole". Pleading for my life but all she does is shakes her head. "If I get out of these you better be ready to fucking run". Looking at my wrists then back at her she stands by the door with her arms folded.

"You have to get out of them first". She pokes her tongue out opens the door leaves me cuffed to the bed. Laughing with how she just played me like she did how she took advantage of the whole situation. Looking at my phone on the bedside table roll to my side using my nose to put in my code to unlock my phone then getting up Fabian's number.

"Boss". Shaking my head thinking what to say to him. The guys will surely take the piss.

"I need you to come to my room with a key to the handcuffs". Hearing a grunt with a laugh the phone goes dead. Using my legs to pull the quilt over me waiting.

"Boss". Fabian says while knocking on the door.

"Get in here". He opens the door glances at me then turns his back chuckling with amusement. "You can laugh all you like. Just get these fucking cuffs off me". He walks around the bed to take the cuffs off feeling my blood rush to my arms rubbing my wrists Fabian leaves. 

Now to sort out Nicole you dear little angel. I am not going to fall for her tricks again. My guard is up plus this is war. Having a shower making my way down to have breakfast. Nicole is not in sight. Sit peacefully eating my breakfast sipping my coffee picking up the paper to open it and it just falls into pieces. Rub my face not believing that this innocent girl could do such a thing. 

Finished up, stand to take a step, I land flat on my front hear laughter coming from under the table look at Nicole in fits then glance at my ankles which she had chained together. "Nicole. What the hell". Smiling at her she takes off out of the dining room. Reach down to take the chains off they are fucking padlocked. Laying back on the floor rub my face still in amazement of the mornings events of what she is doing to me.