DEVIL

N I C O L E      P O V

Gage had been invited to a VIP gathering. He asked if I would attend so here I am stood looking in the mirror at the tight gown clinging to my body. Boy it is tight hanging perfectly just touching the floor. Tilting my body to the side to check myself out Gage slaps my ass. "Nicole, You will be staying at my side all night".Glancing at him shaking my head stare back in the mirror this dress is beautiful red silk which does up around my neck. Slip heels on pick up my clutch bag ready to leave. "You are missing something". Gage steps towards me taking a long jewellery box from his pocket opening it to show me a diamond studded necklace glittering with the light.

"Gage". My surprised tone makes him smile.

"Only the best for my girl". He replies putting this beautiful piece of jewellery around my neck. Kissing my shoulder he takes my hand we leave to get in the limo. Gage is in his tux looking amazing with his muscles clearly on display, his tux fits him perfectly but, when his arms bend his muscles tense showing off his beautiful asset underneath his clothes. Any girl would fall for him with the way he uses his charm with his WORDS OF PERSUASION. This is a guy that knows what he wants and does not play well with others.

Arriving at a lavish house just like Gage's thinking how the hell do these people earn their money to live in houses like this. The limo halts door opens Gage steps out doing his jacket up scans around him and reaches his hand to me gentle helping me out from the car. He glances around again pulls me tight to him kissing me by my ear softly whispering. "You look beautiful. Stay close there just happens to be some of my enemies here". Taking my hand we walk towards the steps to this grand house. 

Well, you know me I have to look around which distracts me from Gage. He is talking to some people as we enter the building while I am still in aww looking at my surroundings. "Nicole, mind what I said about my enemies being here". Look back up at him with a smile we head to the bar. Gage had brandy neat I have a glass of wine. He is still looking around while sipping his drink. Taking a sip of the wine I screw my face up spit it back in the glass.

"What a vile taste". My words a little louder than I wanted them to be. He takes the glass from my hand places it on the bar tilts my chin his lips curl forming a sweet smile.

"On second thoughts I will get you a soft drink". Turns to the bar to order me a soft drink. My eyes scan around seeing woman all dressed up in beautiful gowns and the men all in a tux. It looked amazing seeing so many people dressed up. 

He hands me a glass placing his hand on the small of my back so we could step over to the side of this huge room that is filled with people. Gage's face changes shape when he looks directly in front of him. He leans into me placing his warm lips by my ear. "Stay very close". His tone puts the fear of god in me. Not wanting to move even though I needed the bathroom my heart beats fast.

"Gage, why come if you know your enemies are here?". The curious side is coming out.

"I will not hide away from my enemies, standing here showing them I do not fear them". I smirked sip my drink then rested against the wall.  Gage places his hand around my waist gentle holding me begging me not to move which is hard for me.

"I need the bathroom". He takes my hand escorts me to the bathroom. Step into the ladies placing my glass down checking my hair. Glancing at myself in the mirror not taking much notice of the woman around me then feeling a pin prick in my arm. Losing my balance my eyes close.

**************************************

G A G E    P O V