TOO MUCH

N I C O L E     P O V

He really should have checked the bathroom closer. Found pills put the pot in my pocket to store for later. The way he cuffs me to his bed makes my skin crawl, to know he laid here with his prostitutes doing god knows what. Leave me here like this trying to keep me safe he makes me laugh I need to be safe from him far away as possible so, he cannot hurt me like he did. 

Take a deep breath resting my head back on the pillow close my eyes. When my eyes open again, I glanced around the room to see Gage asleep on the sofa. The moonlight shining through the window. 

My wrists hurt from the cuffs cutting into my skin, making them bleed. Sit up slightly, quietly mumbling to myself. "Asshole, keeping me here like this. You have no right, no right to hold me against my will, cuffing me to your goddamn bed. What you did brings back images of his face the way he forced me; my body trembled with fear,". Placing my head back on the pillow stare out the window. "I begged my mother to help all she did is laugh while she walked down the stairs. Screaming for him to get off me, the pain I felt with him inside me I could not take it so, I shut my body off zoned out made myself numb. Now I cannot get the feeling out of my body, which is numb cold," Close my eyes to fall sleep.

*************

All week I have spent in his room while he watched over me. Showing he cared taking the cuffs off me placing them in his drawer. "You can go back to your room". He tells me while opening his door for me to leave. Leave his room head back to mine. Glance up to see one of his girls make her way to his room. 

Shake my head walk down the stairs to sit in the lounge. That is the only reason he let me go so he could have his whore. Peer over my shoulder to the garden where the sun is shining. Stand to walk through the doors. 

The men look at me while I strolled to the middle where I sit crossing my legs my hands clasped just staring straight ahead listening to the birds feeling the morning breeze on my face. Hear voices behind me I peer over my shoulder to watch Gage and the girl she is dressed in a bikini showing all her assets off. 

Turn my head back to look up at the sky I feel a sharp pain soar through my body look down between my legs my eyes go like saucers at what I see. My hands grab my stomach the pain gets worse curl into a ball to try and stop the pain is not helping. Screaming with pain rolling around the floor. "What the hell happened?" Gage rages while he picks me up in his arms. He rushes me to my room calls his doctor. My screams are more intense.

"Please stop the pain," Screaming at him he looks frantic rushes into the bathroom runs the bath to lay me in the cool water with my clothes on. The water changing colour to red like a blood bath. His doctor turns up walks into the bathroom to examine me Gage steps out. Still, in a lot of pain, the doctor gives me an injection helps me out the bath. He steps into the bedroom to sit with Gage while I dried. Put my bathrobe on sorted myself out enter my room the pain had subsided.

"I will be right outside," Gage says while closing the door so, his doctor could examine me. Laid on the bed he pokes prods my stomach.

"You are having a miscarriage." My eyes are like saucers with the surprise of what I am hearing. "You need to go to the hospital to have a scan,"

"Gage will not let me go to the hospital". I tell him he shakes his head walks to the door opens it nods at Gage. He whispers to him Gage looks over at me nods to his doctor and steps over to me.

"I will take you. Why did you not say something?" His face changed to his caring side.

"I had no idea." My soft voice barely a whisper he nods steps out the door closing it behind him. Take a deep breath wonder why this is all happening to me what did I do to them?. "Pregnant by the guy that raped me now having a miscarriage. This is all too much how much more can my body take." My faint voice vents. No one here to hear me. Hear the door open lift my head to see Gage stood there.