PLAYING GAMES

N I C O L E     P O V

Gage and I have been going steady for a few weeks I do annoy him at times when I just ramble on about shit. Making myself laugh which makes him angry enough he locks me in his room which is where I am at the moment. Yes, I am locked in his room for answering him back plus I laughed at him. 

Banging on the door shouting to him does not help me at all but, I will try anything."Gage. Let me out right now". Demanding is not helping either. Sliding down the door to a sit position glancing around the room smiling while looking at the window. Get to my feet to make my way to the window to have a look. It is a long way down but what the hell I can try to escape which is what I do.  

The stupidest thing I could ever do. Climb over the balcony lower myself hoping that when I jump I do not hurt myself. Throwing my body away from the balcony to land on my feet I land smack on my back with a few guards looking at me. Looked towards the house Gage is stood staring at me shaking his head. "You locked me in so what do you expect me to do?". Getting up from the floor, he is still shaking his head in disbelieve.

"I did not expect you to try and kill yourself". He moves closer towards me pulling me into his embrace. "You should take your punishment like a good girl". Me laughing at him makes him frown at me.."Nicole, please show some respect in front of my men". He pleads with me.

"You are the one that locked me in your room". Raising my voice slightly he steps back glances at his guards then his eyes peer down at me. Losing my nerve to say anything further he pulls me tight to him kissing me. When he lets me go he walks back into the house leaving me to catch my breath. 

Yes I am weak at the knees just from his kiss. Watching him disappear into the house turn to see the guards all staring at me. Smirk at them while walking in through the door. Gage is stood over by the dining room his hands in the pockets of his suit trousers his suit jacket undone his white shirt with two top buttons undone staring at me. Walking towards the lounge he steps into the dining room where I could hear a few male voices. 

Yep it is Saturday the day Gage gets all his Mafia associates together to get a briefing of what's been happening the past week. I'm sitting in the lounge looking at my book but not reading it listening to the guys with raised voices. Gage's voice sounds harsh then I hear a gunshots. 

Running over to the dining room Fabian grabs me Oscar closes the door. "What the hell is going on?". Fabian steps away from the door with me in his grip. Oscar stands guard the door opens Gage walks out pulling his jacket straight he whispers to Oscar who then steps into the dining room. Staring at Gage waiting for him to say something he just nods. Fabian takes me back up to the room. "Gage". Shouting at him.

"Nicole. I have business to take care off. You need to stay in my room". Oscar steps out of the dining room with three other guys carrying two dead bodies. Looking back at Gage stepping out the door. Fabian unlocks the door to the bedroom takes the handcuffs from the bedside table then handcuffs me to the headboard.

"Okay. I need to stay here". My sarcasm going unnoticed. Fabian leaves. Laid on the bed listening to the cars driving off. Reach to the drawer pulling it open with my teeth looking for the key ha, ha I have found it. Slipping the handcuffs off running out the door down the stairs watching all the cars drive off. One car stops the window goes down Gage stares at me.

"What bit do you not understand about staying in the room?".  He opens the door of the car  gets out lifting my chin. "Nicole. I have business to take care off". He lowers his lips kissing me hard putting my hands behind my back placing handcuffs on me.

"Gage, that is not fair. How could you?". He nods to one of his guards who walks over.

"Put her in the cell. And make sure she does not escape". Kissing the tip of my nose he leaves.