Chapter 10: Too many thoughts!

Hermes' POV

I took Aqua to a quiet room with no noise... She had a face that told me she thought I was going to lock her up.

"I know that you know what Kronos is planing." I noted

Aqua sat down in a glowing white chair and spoke, "I-I don't know what your talking about."

"Aqua, please. I know that your trying to protect Luke, but please tell me."

"I have no idea what your talking about... Luke is dead!"

"You and I both know that is not true."

Aqua's POV

Hermes was trying to break me, but I couldn't tell. Luke was alive and I wanted to keep him that way!

Hermes lowered his head as he spoke, "You know that this war won't end well."

"I know, I've been told the prophecy, but do the gods really think that I'm the child of the big three that will either end the world or help it go into an era of enlightenment?"

"Most of them do, including Zeus and your father. Although some of us think that Percy will hold the worlds fate in his hands."

"Which gods?"

"Athena, Ares, Hephaestus, and I. No offence."

"None taken, I hope Percy holds the prophecy."

"And why is that?"

I looked at Hermes with a serious face, "I have bigger things to worry about."

Hermes nodded, "We will all have to make sacrifices. Now, you should get back to the party before people start to wonder where you are."

I nodded and started walking towards the door...

"Aqua." Hermes said

I turned my head to look at him

"Just because no one treats you like Percy, well that doesn't mean your not special. Everyone chooses their path, you'll get your 15 seconds of glory soon enough."

I couldn't look at him anymore, I turned away, and my eyes filled up with tears. I couldn't understand, after everything that I had done to them, they would still care about me, and Hermes would care about me enough to say that I'll have my glory moment! I don't get these people!!!

I walked back into the party and Percy came up to me!

"Hey sis, what did Hermes want?" He asked

"I dont want to talk about that, how about we just have fun!" I said

"Fine, but on one condition."

"What?"

"You come and live with Mom, Paul, and I."

"Who's Paul?"

"...Moms new boyfriend."

I really needed to stop thinking about Luke and Kronos, so I said, "Sure, but are you sure that there is enough room for me?"

"If not we will make room."

I smiled and nodded

"Percy, I heard you guys found a brother and sister that are Demi-Gods..."

Percy nodded, "Yeah, but we lost the sister on our quest. Why do you ask?"

"Well, when I was with Luke and Kronos... I met a lot of Demi-Gods. Most of them were known as Demi-Gods, but there was one that only I knew of, her name is Cher, Cher Summers. She is a daughter of Athena and I have a feeling that it is only a matter of time before she is found."

"You want us to find her?"

"Yes please."

I knew that was a bad idea, having one of the good Demi-Gods find Cher, but I had to do something. Without knowing who she was, well she was lunch meat.

Percy spoke, "I'll let Grover know after the party."

I nodded

After the party was over we went to Camp Half-Blood.

I felt bad, Percy had to tell Nico that his sister was dead!

"Percy, would you like me to come with you." I asked

"Where?"

"To tell Nico about Bianca."

"Yeah, thanks sis."

I smiled, it felt good to be home, even if it was only for a little while.

During dinner, Percy took Nico and I in front of the mess hall. Great, we have to tell a little kid that his sister is dead!

"Nico, I need to tell you something."

"What?" He had shaggy black hair, and brown eyes that looked almost black.

"Bianca wanted me to give this to you, she said it was the only one you didnt have." Percy put a tiny figurine into Nico's hand...

Nico started to cry, "You promised!"

Percy had a look of guilt in his eyes, I had to say something...

"Nico, Percy tried. Bianca gave her life to save the others." I said

"And who are you?"

"Aqua, I'm..." I paused to look at Percy, "I'm Percys twin sister."

"So you worried more about your sister than mine!"

"No, Nico... It's not like that..."

Percy would have said more, but I yelled "Skeleton monsters!"

Both Nico and Percy turned towards the two skeletons moving swiftly towards us.

"Go away!" Nico yelled and the ground started to separate, creating a gab that the skeletons fell threw. "You tried to kill me!" Nico yelled and ran towards the woods

"Nico!" Percy yelled

The only thing I could focus on was the hole that Nico made, which had turned into a scar after the skeletons fell in it.

"Hades." I said in awe

"What?" Percy asked, still looking at the forest

"He's a son of Hades."

I could hear Percys mouth dropping, "We need to find him!"

"We'll tell Chiron, but lets not tell him about the hole to hell..."

"Agreed."

We looked for Nico for who knows how long, then in January school was about to start so Percy and I had to go home.

Home. That word had no meaning to me now. Over a year ago I was just a New York orphan... And now, I was a powerful Demi-God that could destroy the world with one wrong move!

My father is Poseidon. And I'd have to remember that I cant change my family, who I'd hurt, and what I'd done... But, maybe... Just maybe I could change the future.

On several occasions, Luke had told me how I would have a normal life, (as normal as Demi-Gods have) if he didnt tell me about Kronos or interfear. I couldn't even think how my life would be without Luke and I tried not to.

I'm in love with Luke, and Percy understood because he had the biggest crush on Annabeth. He would have done anything for her! Don't tell him I said that!

Honestly, Some of the things I said to Hermes I regreated. I didn't want my brother to die, but if I died I couldn't make sure Luke lived! Even if Luke did live, he would kill himself if I died!

If I had to pick between family and love that day, I would pick love without a dout!

"Aqua!" Percy called from down the hallway of his apartment complex

I looked up from the floor and walked faster as he stopped, I was so interested in my thoughts that I had stopped walking.

"I know it's not much, but it's home." Percy said when I caught up to him

He opened the door and I was dumbfounded!