Chapter 9: Time to talk

• Dedicated to All of my fans that have read about Aqua's adventures and are still reading

Authors notes: Okay, so this took me a while, sorry about that, Chapter 10 probably wont be posted for a while until I can figure out why my computer refuses to take all of my flashdrives... Oh, and if you didnt allready notice, I skipped The sea of Monsters, and I am not really relating this to The Titans Curse, because I finished reading that like in Novemember and I mostly only remember The begining and the part where Luke falls to the ground a few stories... So im having some trouble there, and if you havent read the Battle of The Labyrinth or The Last Olympian, and you dont like spoilers then I suggest you stop reading this at the end of this chapter and start reading books 4 and 5!!! I knew I couldnt remember The Titans Curse well, so I decided to make that part short and put the Battle of the Labyrinth for the end, so it isnt a short book. Tell me what you think, and I know I am going to do a sequal to this for the Last Olympian and some things that would spoil the book if I told you, but Who thinks I should do Fan Fictions for The Heros Of Olympus series after im done with this? If I do, it will be a continuation of the Aqua Jackson series... Tell me what you think <3 And yet again I do not own any of these character, except for Aqua Jackson, Rick Riordan owns the rest... I wish I owned them... Oh and if you havent read the Titans Curse, what are you doing read this?!? Go read the Titans Curse!!!

~TyTyEngelman

Chapter 9: Time to talk

Luke's POV

I wasn't sure what was happening, I swear I heard Aqua talk about some plan, yet she looked at the Gods, Annabeth, and Percy with discust... She didnt even notice Thalia or Zoe, even if she did she was ignoring them.

I knid of wished I had some popcorn and a beach chair, because I felt like I was watching a movie.

"Uh, are we going to fight?" I asked impaciently, and I thought that I should be quiet, because I got some really dirty looks

"We will fight..." Aqua started

"Nagger, thats it, you're a nagger. You sound like mom!" Percy yelled

"Thats the best you can think of?" Aqua questioned, but I could tell she was angry

"Shut up!"

I scratched my head and looked at Thalia who had walked next to me during the time the others were bickering, "What are they doing?" Thalia asked

"I have no idea." I paused, "I think they are arguing."

"About what?"

"I dont know, you would have to ask them."

Thalia nodded and screamed, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"He's a bastard!" Aqua yelled

"She's a nagger!" Percy yelled

"That was my ear!" Aqua screamed into Percy's ear

"Well, that was mine!"

Thalia and I just looked at each other silently as the others went back to bickering and Zoe Nightshade joined in on their yelling parade.

"You want to do a sword fight to see if they will shut up?" Thalia asked

"Yeah, Lets do this." I said taking my sword Backbitter out, and getting into fighting position

Thalia's POV

I honestly didnt want to fight Luke; he is or ws one of my best friends. I had no choice, eventhough I dont trust Aqua, Percy and Annabethtrust her so I went with the plan Aqua made.

"Bring it on, Luke Castellan."

"Its Luke."

"Whatever."