Chapter 18: Seriena

Author's note: So this is a pretty short chapter, Im basically just introducing a new character and talking a little bit about how Amycus feels now that he knows who his father is. Another chapter will be coming pretty soon... In the mean time, check out my story, "Shadow". And just so you know, i love reading your comments. If i dont reply back and you want me to, just keep commenting, i usually read them and i try to get back to as many people i can.

Amycus' POV

"Your joking right?!" One of the boys yelled

"Your so lucky man." One of the Hephaestus boys said as he patted my back

"Your officially apart of the Hermes cabin dude!" Jake, the leader of the Hermes cabin yelled, I think he was trying to brag

I gave them a half-smile, they thought I was so cool because my father is Luke Castellan, yes my father is one of the biggest heroes in Demi-God history and I am proud to be his son... But none of these guys even knew him. He was my dad and i never even got to met him, but not because he didnt want to meet me, because he was taken from me. So sure, I guess its cool being the son of a great hero, but id rather be the son of a chicken thats alive, than a hero that died before i got to meet him.

"Amycus, your father is Luke Castellan?" Seriena, my best friend and daughter of Ares asked as she walked up next to me and gave me a hug.

"Um... I - I..." I stuttered looking at all the other boys waiting for me to say something heroic and sweep Seriena off her feet. I admit I had a huge crush on her, but I didnt want to win her over because of my dad, i wanted to earn her love, like a true gentleman.

Seriena looked the boys over, and with a dangerous look she stomped her foot into the ground, pointed away and yelled "Scram!"

I smiled, i was "popular", mainly because most of my family was made of great, known heroes and Im one of the very few Greek descendants. I admit, its an honor but sometimes i wish the campers would leave me alone...

"Okay their gone, now spill Seaweed Mail!" I dont know how but a while back Seriena made the nickname 'Seaweed Mail', for me since im a descendant of Poseidon and Hermes, its very creative but even Annabeth wouldnt have thought of it.

I twirled my fingers, "Well yea, I guess. Thats what my mom said... And it makes since."

"Yes, I suppose it does... You know, being the son of Luke Castellan would be an honor, but Id rather have a living father than a hero that i never met, and i know you feel the same."

"Yea... I just, i wish I could have at least met him."

Seriena rubbed my back, "You know, I heard that your aunt and Thalia were his best friends growing up. Maybe you could ask them what he was like?"

"Thalia, as in Hunter of Artemis?"

"Are there any other Thalia's you know?"

"Ugh," I moaned, "So I either have to ask my aunt and have my mom and Percy get into a fight again or go through Artemis, who might i add isnt a fan of boys..."

"You know, I dont understand what Aqua's and Percy's problem are. Ciron said they used to be inseparable and then you came along and Percy got jealous... Im tempted to tell your uncle to go to tartarus!"

I started munching down on a pretzel stick that one of the Hermes cabin guys gave me, "Hes already been there."

"Have you ever heard of an expression?"

I sat down in the sand, Seriena joined me quickly. Still munching on my pretzel i said, "Im tempted just to go up to Percy and Annabeth and say 'You can be jealous and mad at my mom and me all you want, but I want answers about my dad."

"Do it."