Chapter 8:The plan

Chapter 8:The plan

“What do we do now?” Annabeth asked

“You have to HATE me…” I said

“I could NEVER hate my little girl!” My father said

“Sorry, Zeus, blast me out of the room and all of you pretend that you hate me, don’t take it personally when I pretend to hate you…”

Poseidon started to say… “Aqua, sweetheart, I don’t know about this…” But, Hermes interrupted him…

“Aqua, none of us could ever HATE you!”

“You can act cant you?” I asked

“Well, I’m not sure sweet…” Poseidon said before Zeus interrupted and said

“I cant believe that I am saying this, but, cant you just come back with us?”

My head (conciounce) said ‘Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes, please say yes, and make sure to say please and thank you…’

SHUT UP STUPID!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed a loud and everyone just looked at me

“Excuse me?!?” Zeus said, pretty pissed off!

“Not you…”

“Um…” I could tell what he was thinking, ‘Who was she talking to?’ “Well then…” Zeus scratched his head and looked away, probably wondering if I was going to blurt out something stupid again…

Luke’s POV

I had gotten Thalia to the ground, Zoe Nightshade, the huntress was close, but she had no intrest in me, more in Atlas… Honestly, I felt offended…

“Hey you! Don’t you want to fight me?” I yelled to the one called Zoe Nightshade

“No thank you, why doesn’t thy worry about thy’s friends…” said Zoe, but I didn’t even have time to say ‘What do you mean, thy friends?’

Right then, I thought, ‘What happened to Aqua, where was she?’ Then I remembered… She had taken Annabeth, the door hadn’t opened since Aqua walked in!

It was giving me a headache, not knowing if she was alright, so I listened for Annabeth to say something like ‘We have her, now can we kill her?’

…But Aqua spoke, and instead of saying something like ‘AHHHH! Luke, HELP!’ or ‘You die here and now…’ instead, she said “Do you think Percy, Thalia, and Zoe will catch on with the plan?”

I looked down and thought to myself, ‘Does Aqua hate me?’ ‘Has she found someone else?’ ‘Am I not good enofe for her?’ ‘Has she changed?’ then I thought ‘All good questions, if I could only answer them…’

“They are all good at catching up on plans, I’m sure they can.” Annabeth said, or at least I think it was her

“Oh joy, you know my brother more than I do!” Aqua said in a sarcastic tone

“Sorry Aqua, I didn’t mean to make it sound offensive, not one bit.. After all, without you we could die…”

“That is exactly why I’m helping you!”

“Now baby girl…Before we put your plan into motion, I want you to know that I love you, I always have and I always will!” Poseidon said

‘Aqua’s plan? What is that sopose to mean?!?’

I didn’t have time to answer any of my questions , the door knob started to make noise like someone was turning it, and by the time it was open… Aqua’s plan would be in motion.