Chapter 20

Authors Note: Hello there! It has been almost a year since I updated an actual chapter of Aqua Jackson so I'll make this quick. My writing style has changed a bit but I hope you guys still like it! Tell me what you think and leave suggestions as its been so long since I started writing this im not sure where I should go with it and id love to hear your opinions. Thanks! ~ TyTyEngelman

Amycus' POV

Percy looked shocked as if someone had literally just stabbed him in the back.

I don't know the full story as to why my mom and her brother hate each other so much, but I could tell they both desperately wanted to make up whether they admitted to it or not.

Percy turned away from me and blew out a breathe as he spoke, "You're mother is a stubborn one. She chose Luke & Kronos over me a long time ago, yet I know Aphrodite was probably just having some Demi-God fun." I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

Aphrodite was probably one of the nicest gods, unfortunately her version of liking someone was way off. She liked my uncle so much that she basically made his love life a living hell. My mom used to joke when she missed him "He was a heartbreaker, you uncle." She would say

He turned to face me, "You might be right, Amycus. It might be time for me and my sister to put this behind us."

I nodded

He patted my shoulder, "I guess your not so bad after all. Thank you."

He walked away, putting his hands in his pockets as he headed towards the newer cabins for the older children of the gods, our instructors.

"Come one, come all..." Chiron chided

"Oh that's enough Chiron, just get to it." I heard My mother complain

"Capture the flag!!" I heard Percy scream, everyone cheered, and that was when I noticed them standing next to each other. I didn't know if theyd stopped the fighting or what but I was so happy to see them trying.

"Hush now," Chiron complained, "We have a new camper!"

A young looking guy probably no older than myself stepped forward and I heard my mom shriek in horror. I didn't understand why she was so upset until I looked down at the photo she had given me.

Sirenia came up behind me and said, "Thats your dad, Luke Castellan. Isn't it" as she pointed to my father in the photo.

"Yea." I mumbled

"I can see why your moms so upset, that kid looks just like him."

I nodded and by that time I realised, most of my mothers generation of Demi-Gods, our instructors had left. I'm not sure why, but I had a feeling it had something to do with this guy looking like my dad...