Aqua Jackson Chapter 14 Information

So I posted this in Chapter 13 too, but I'm trying to help the fans out and usually if people see theres been a new part added, they look at it.

Dear Fans,

This is another Aqua Jackson message. I've been asked a couple of times if I could update next week. I'm not really someone to update that often, BUT if more than 50 people/fans tell me I should update next week, well it's sunday here in California so this week, then I will. Here's the rules, this time you can only PM (Private message) me, before Tuesday at midnight. So it's 1:30pm now... You can vote once a day per wattpad account and you are allowed to ask other wattpaders to help you out. If your wattpad account sends me two pm's in the same day telling me that you want me to update, you will be disqualified from entry, as well as if you post on Aqua Jackson or my message board, previous wattpaders wanting me to update do not count, and I will let you know if you are disqualified from entry. If I don't get the amount of votes I want by midnight Tuesday, I will wait a week - a month. So spread the word, give wattpaders my account name and tell them to PM me, and good luck! Remember, things just got juicy between Aqua and Percy, can you really wait to see what happens next?

~TyTyEngelman