Chapter 11.2: Obito vs Haku

"I'm ready," Obito reveals his right eye showing a red eye with three black commas in it.

What is that Sasuke thought, stepping a few inches back.

"Well I guess I get to experience the Sharingan, this should be fun......." Haku said.

"Hold up! Every one is talking about the Sharingan! Will someone please tell me what it is?" Sasuke asked.

"A rare power that exist among the eyes of the Uchiha clan. The user of this visual jutsu or doujutsu can instantly see and understand any genjutsu, ninjutsu or taijutsu and reflect it back on the opponent. Even though, the Sharingan is even more complex than that. A lot more" Naruto explained.

"You got it right boy." Haku said. Mist grew from each side of the forest swallowing team 7, Tazuna and Inari.

"As someone from the assassination unit, I know you from my bingo book. You are known as 'the man who copied a thousand jutsus, Obito the copy ninja'"

So our lazy teacher is known to other nations?! Sakura thought.

The Sharingan is a rare trait that only appears in the Uchiha clan my clan. How did he get it!? Naruto thought.

"Enough talking I need to kill the old man. Now." Haku said.

Immediately Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura got in frount of both Tazuna and Inari.

"So I have to eliminate you first eh, Obito. So be it." Haku drew out his sword and landed in the water, standing on it.

"He's over there! Standing on the water!" Sasuke yelled still keeping his position.

Haku put a handsign up, tiny droplets of water floated near him.

He's building up a huge amount of chakra! I have to be ready for anything. Obito thought.

"Ninja art! Hidden mist jutsu!" The mist suddenly became thicker and thicker. It was to the point that team 7 couldn't see anything.

Suddenly, Haku vanished in thin air.

"Don't worry he'll come after me." Obito said while walking around.

"But who is he?" Sakura asked.

  "He is Haku Yuki a rouge assassin, master of the silent killing technique."

"Silent.....?" Sakura mumbles to herself.

"As the name suggests, the user an kill you without sound or warning. It's so fast you can pass through without realizing what happened the Sharingan cannot fully neutralize it so be careful"

As the mist gets thicker, Obito disappears.

"Eight spots." Haku's voices creeps everywhere now that the mist is extremely thick.

Huh! Sakura thought.

"The larynx, the spine, the lungs, the liver, the jugular and the subclavian veins. The kidneys and the heart." Haku's voice grew closer.

Obito threw the tiger? Handsign and with a burst of chakra the mist was gone. Although you might be relived. Team 7 was not.