Chapter 4: The Uchiha Massicare

A/N: WARNING! GORE (as seen through the title)

Welp bye!

*enters the dishwasher*

"SASUKE! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!" Naruto screamed as he walked down a road in Konoha, If I were Sasuke where would I be? Naruto thought. Naruto searched for hours and was practically lost at this point.

"Need something kid?" A man asked behind him, he had an orange ANBU mask, black hair with one eye hole, wait, I know who you are, your Obito, my mom told me that he is a disgrace, a fake Uchiha, but maybe he can help me find my friend, Naruto thought. "Can you help me find my friend? His name is Sasuke Uzumaki, he ran off and I can't find him" Naruto said, "Just leave it to me!" The man then disappears into thin air. I should stay here in so he can find me, Naruto thought as he sat in a nearby bench and fell asleep.

————————————————————

"Heyyy! Kid Sasuke is safe and sound with his older brother!" The ANBU said waking up Naruto, "Sasuke safe.....that's good......" Naruto mumbles as he go off the bench. "Wait- WHAT TIME IS IT!!!" Naruto asked, "ehhh ten-ish, maybe" the man replied, "I gotta go, my moms gonna kill me" Naruto said as he ran off.

————————————————————

Screams were heard throughout the Uchiha clan. As Minato was checking for survivors in his section, he sensed a familiar chakra coming closer to the Uchiha clan's entrance. Minato knew exactly who was this person.

Naruto.

————————————————————

Naruto didn't even need to step into the Uchiha clan for him to smell the strong scent of blood something is wrong here.... Naruto thought as he entered the clan's home.

Naruto was horrified, blooded bodies was everywhere, all of them had their throats slit or vital areas cut, it was as if someone just ran through them, as Naruto ventured through the massacre, he looked at the leaf police force building. Someone was impaled onto the glass of the front of the building, the bloody shards were everywhere and he didn't want to know that person was, wait, WHAT ABOUT MOM! Naruto thought as he ran towards his house looking up to avoid the gore.
Not knowing that someone was following him.....
————————————————————

This is it, just one left, the masked man thought as he grabbed his kunai from somebody's head. Eh I'll let Minato do it.

————————————————————

Naruto took a deep breath should I go in? Naruto thought. Naruto opened the door and walked inside the house walked into a few rooms and saw it.

Kushina Uchiha

Was dead.

"Mom?" Naruto said his voice shaking, Naruto ran up to Kushina trying to wake her up in hopes that she is alive.

....

No response

Naruto laid right next to Kushina's dead body falling asleep this is just a bad dream...

1 HOUR LATER

Naruto wakes up to see Minato's back Naruto smiles and says "D-dad! Do you know what-" a kunai flew right next to him. "D-dad?" Naruto asked, Minato looked at Naruto dead strait in the eye to reveal a weird looking sharingan.

"Foolish son" Minato said

Naruto wakes up to see his family murdered "ANTIE! NOOO! GRAMPS! MOM!" Naruto shrieks in horror as he sees his family getting brutally murdered by his own dad "W-WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME ALL OF THIS?!?" Naruto screamed. "Why are you doing this dad" Naruto asked his voice shaken. Naruto then collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.

"To test the limits of my ability" Minato said. "To test your ability? That why you did this, your telling me that was why you butchered them" Naruto said, "it's is of great importance" Minato replied, "what are you saying?" Naruto asked. "AHHHH, YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Naruto screamed as he ran up to Minato, but Minato just punched Naruto in the stomach, Naruto coughing up spit. Naruto collasped on the floor. Minato took one foot next to Naruto, I'm scared Naruto thought as he jumped back, and he ran out of the house into the the empty road, crying. "PLEASE I DONT WANNA DIE!" Naruto ran until he got tired, he stoped, perked his head up and saw Minato standard right in front of him.

"This isn't like you dad, it can't be" Naruto said, "I only acted as you said for one reason, because I wanted to discover how powerful you were. I needed to find a worthy opponent to test the limits of my abilities, you have the unique potential, now I made you hate me, now you have the potential to defeat me, which is exactly why I'm going to allow you to live. Don't you see? It's all for my own benefit. Like me you may be one of the few who can use the Mangekyo Sharigan." Minato said as the wind dramaticly blow with his hair for writing effect.
"But there is a catch, take the life of your best friend you must kill him" Minato said, Naruto was shocked, "n-no, that's a lie" Naruto said,

"kill him just like I did". Minato said.

————————————————————

A\N: Thanks for 27 reads!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd

I'm working a new fanfic! it's A My hero academia x undertale! (Skip I you don't care)

Sasuke: shut up and finish ours.

Me: no

Sasuke: do it now

Me: no fuk u I could kill u off right now don't try anything

Itachi: were you about to kill my little brother?

Me: Oh no

*runs into the safety of the dishwasher*

Me: as I was saying, I'll try not to put any ships in the mha x undertale except for the cannon ships.

Welp bye!