Chapter 4: I'm feisty and I know it

Start from the beginning

Great. I am completely surounded by some guys that is currently chasing me and another group of hoodied guys that is blocking my way to freedom.

"Best way to die." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry you're not gonna die sweet chicks." One of hoodied guy said as he took his hood off revealing a grinning Valentino.

"You totally ruined our disguise bro." Jayden said before sighing and shaking his dramatically.

"I can't help it Jayden." Valentino replied before looking back at the guys that were chasing me.

"Looks like we have some company." Chase said smirking.

"We do." Alec said smirking darkly.

"Okay so you're not gonna kill me?" I asked to one particularly.

"Don't worry we won't." Andrew answered. A malicious grin on his face before clasping his hand on my very sore wrist.

"Hey! How many times do I have to tell you Let me go." I said wincing as he tightens his grip in my wrist.

"We're gonna let you go but before that we need to have some fun first." Drew pipes in smirking.

"Fun? I'd rather die and how's your balls by the way?" I asked smirking slightly.

His face turns deep red,"You bit-" He didn't finish that sentence since I muttered a loud 'Ow'.

I looked at my wrist and saw blood slightly dripping down.

"Look what you did asshole." I said to Andrew glaring at him.

"Let her go." Alec said lowly almost like he's mad. I looked up to him and saw his eyes are not light blues but dark blues and his jaw is clench as his fist are balled up.

Alexander stepped forward,"And what if we don't?" He said giving the guys a challenging look.

A tension between the guys started to form and I just stood there not sure if I should run or just wait for someone to help me.

"Then you know what will happen." Chase answered smirking slightly before cracking his knuckles.

"Ow! Stop that! it hurts! Ow! Let go of me you doofus!" I said, tears started to gather in my eyes as Andrew started to twist my wrist in an odd direction.

"I said let go of her!" Alec shouted his voice dripping with anger.

Andrew let go of my wrist and I started crying as pain started to spread in it.

Chase stepped forward and walked right infront of me before gently tugging me and walking me to the side of the bad boys.

"This is my territory so leave before I fucking beat the shit out of you." Alec said.

"This isn't finish Alec." Alexander hissed before continuing,"Let's go guys." They turned around and started walking away.

Valentino came up to me and tried to take the grocery bags on both of my hands but stopped when he saw me wince.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's okay. I need to go now Ma Charlotte is probably getting worried and thanks for saving me." I said giving them a grin but failed miserably when the pain increased.

"Your wrists needs to get checked." Alec answered eyeing my wrist which is still holding the gorcery bag.

"No it's oka-" I was cut off by Alec.

"Don't worry I'll get Valentino and Chase to bring the grocery bags to whoever Ma charlotte is." He said.

"Why does it have to be me?" Valentino whined before pouting slightly.

"So that you could use your charm and say that baby doll here got caught up with her friends along the way and the kind person that you both are suggested to give it a lift so that she could go home since it's getting dark." Alec said before turning to me.

"Ugh. Fine. Here's the address." I said before giving them the grocery bags.

"We will meet you at the house." He said before turning to me and putting his one arm on my waist.

"Uh. Where are we going?" I asked eyeing skeptically at the three of them.

"My house." Alec answered approaching his bike (which I never noticed)

"Uh. What about them?" I asked pointing at Jayden and Hayden.

"Don't worry. We're just gonna ride our car." They both said. I nodded before climbing on Alec's bike.

"Your not scared?" He asked giving me a surprised look.

"Why would I be scared? It's not like I'm gonna die riding on it." I said shrugging.

He chuckled,"Your diffrent Baby doll." His eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Took the words out of my mouth Bad boy." I said before grinning up at him.

•°•°•°•°•

Tadaa! Chapter 4 everbody. :)
So did you like it? Please vote if you did.

So tomorrow there will be a festival here on my town and I'm quite excited since my friends and I are gonna go plus there is no school for one week. YAS *fist pumps*

So I'm gonna update on thursday since I'm gonna be quite busy with the festival going on.

SO YAH

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
@19Storan

Stay pretty. ILY

-ELABEAR XX