Chapter 19: Jealousy

Ellie's P. O.V

"I fucking told you! Whoop! You better pay up you dickheads!"

"Oh my god! Look! He's hung like a freaking stag!"

"What the fuck? Why are you looking a-"

"I can't help it! I mean look! It's practically modelling infront of me!"

I was woken up by the loud whispers coming near the edge of the bed. I let out an annoyed groaned and pulled the pillow closer to me. I let out a contented sigh as it emitted warmth that practically fought the cold air against my skin.

"Lower your voices! She's waking up! " A hushed whisper said.

"Ugh. Your voice is like a damn microphone! So damn loud!" hissed by another voice.

The pillow started to move and I felt as if the pillow was flexing underneath suddenly the pillow's arm that was on my waist pulled me closer to it. It let out a soft groan an-wait what?

Pillow's arm. Pillow's arm. Pillow's arm. Alec's arm.

HOLY MOLY

I opened my eyes so fast and sprang apart from Alec. I pushed him really hard that he fell out of bed with a loud thud. He let out a husky groan which made my insides turn.

"What the fuck did you do tha-" He didn't finish that sentence because I let out a full blown scream.

I looked at his morning wood with wide eyes and I was still screaming my butt off until he slapped his hand on my mouth cutting my scream off.

Whoever said that stag statement is completely true.

"Damn woman! Calm down! It's just a fucking boner!" Alec said, his morning voice was like an orgasm itself.

"Just a boner?! It was near my freaking body!" I said completely freaking out.

"Let me guess, You're a virgin." He deadpanned.

I blushed," What's wrong about it? Atleast I don't just throw it away like other girls!" I said completely insulted by his comment.

Alec opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by loud laughter. I blushed badly when I saw Val, Ark, Chase, and the twins laughing their butts off.

"Get out!" Alec barked off.

Their laughter immediately stopped.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves! We're sleeping here peacefully and what do you do? You sneak in here and make fun of us sleeping and woke us up!" Alec snapped his hands on his hips as if in a scolding manner.

The boys hung their head in shame.

"We're sorry father!" They all cried out.

Ark bursted out laughing along with the boys who couldn't help theirselves also.

Alec's serious face was now replaced with a small smile and relaxed face while his problem was still there, apparently.

What? I can't help it.

I let out a huff as I push myself off the floor and made my way to Alec's bathroom not bothering to turn back.

I stripped of my clothes but not before noticing something.

"Oh fuck me," I said as I looked at the familiar red stain on my panties.