Chapter 5:This is Amazayn

This chapter is dedicated to Ceci_Cruz_ for voting and commenting at the chapters.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. ♡♡

•♥Ellie's P.O.V

The first word that literally entered my mind when I saw Alec's house was Zamn.

His house is big and when I say big: Its a freaking Mansion. What amazes me is when you enter the gates a statue of him with his freaking family is waiting for you. It's walls are a light gray and a fountain is full on display along with the statues.

The fountain is surrounded with diffrent flowers and colorful trees are planted along with the flowers.

"This is amazayn." (a.n: see what i did there? hah) I said as I looked at my surroundings in an awe expression.

Alec chuckles,"Amazayn? Please don't tell me you're one of those crazy One direction fans who are really obsess with them and stalks them 24/7." He saids.

"And what if I am? I mean we directioners are not crazy; it was even proven by a psychiatrist for heaven sakes and it's not stalking it's called being curious on where there where abouts is." I said clearly offended at his choice of words. (A.n This would be my exact words if someone told me im a 'crazy' fan)

"Woah. I was just saying calm your boobs down." He said raising his hand in a surrender type.

"Boobs? seriously? Your a pervert." I said giving him my best sour look.

He chuckles,"Come on. Let's get you healed up." I nodded.

We both walk down the front door and I as we arrived at the living room I was breathless.

The walls are a light peach color with a L-shaped couch at the corner infront of it is a Flat screen tv. It has a fish tank along with a coffee table. There are some picture frames that are displayed at the side of the tv and stairs to the second floor.

"Come on." He said tugging on my wrist gently.

"Okay." I mumbled, Heat spreading to my cheeks as he lead me to his room.

His room was huge and has a light blue walls. It has a king size bed on the side with a small table and lamp in it; There is also a flat screen tv with an Xbox on the side. On the other side of the room there is a desk with laptop in it and pencils and pens are scattered. There are some posters of bands on the walls and a balcony on the side of his bed along with a bathroom.

"Nice room." I said.

He gave me a smirk,"I know."

"Cocky much?" I mumble.

"What?" He asked turning to look at my face.

"Nothing." I said smiling innocently.

"Sit here." He said before pulling the seat on his desk,"I'm gonna get the emergency kit."

I nodded as I look down at my wrist I almost puked at the sight. There are cuts and dry blood on my wrist. My right hand is the worst it is slightly twisted on a odd direction and dried blood surround it along with the cuts. Tears started to form in my eyes as pain spread through my right wrist.

"Hey, Why are you crying?" A soft yet manly voice said.

I looked up and was greeted by the electrifying blue eyes of Alec.

I sniffled,"What if you and the guys weren't there to help me? What would've happen to me?" I said full on crying.

"Hey, it's okay. What's important is you are safe." He said looking at me straight in the eye.

"Okay." I said.

He took my wrist and wiped the blood with a wet towel and then he added some medicine and wrapped a bandage in both wrist.

"You're wrist doesn't need stitches and your right wrist is okay. It's just a little sprain but It'll heal." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you." I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"No prob-" He started but was cut of by my phone ringing.

I gave him an apologetic smile before answering the call.

"Hey mom." I said sheepishly through the phone.

"Where are you honey? It's nine o'clock and you're still not home. Are you okay?" She said, worriedly.

"Don't worry mom. I'm okay and sorry for making you worry but I totally forgot to mention that I'm sleeping at some friends house tonight." I said lying.

"It's okay pumpkin. Just make sure to come home tomorrow after school Okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I promise." I said.

"Okay, Sweet dreams hun and I love you." She said

"Bye mom. I love you too." I said before hanging up and looking at Alec, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"Uhm. A ride where?" I asked totally confused.

"To your friends house." He answered.

It hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Actually, You could just uh fetch me to some cheap hotel that is close by to school," I said before continuing,"I can't sleep over at Ark since she has some visitors and as you can see I have no friends other than her so yeah." I said before giving him a small grin.

"You could just sleep here if you want? We have a guest room and as you can see It's only me here at the house currently." He said giving me a smile.

"Sure." I said hesitantly.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you in your sleep even though you kicked me in the balls earlier." He said chuckling.

"You stomped on my cookie." I pointed out.

He gave me a sheepish look which made me laugh.

"Come on. I'll show you to the guest room." He said before leading me out of his room.

We lead me to a room which is one door away from his and opened it. The walls are a light shade of green and a white stripes in it. There is queen size bed with a flat screen tv along with a white couch.There is a cabinet on the side of the bathroom door and it also has a balcony.

"There are some spare clothes in the cabinet that you could borrow." Alec said as he opened the cabinet and giving me a simple white tee and sweatpants.

I nodded and before taking the clothes in my hand.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." He said turning around and walking through the door but I stopped by calling his name.

"Thank you Alec." I said as he turned around and gave me a genuine grin.

"No problem baby doll and have a sweet dreams." He said before winking at me and walking out of the room.

□》□》□》□》□》□》

HEY GUYS

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME. I WAS REALLY BUSY YESTERDAY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE AND ITS 12 AM HERE SO THERE WILL SOME ERRORS ON THIS CHAPTER BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND IM TIRED AF SINCE I WALKED 4 AND HALF HOURS WITH MY FRIENDS EARLIER AT THE MALL -_-

AND ALSO 495 READS? Wow THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. ILYSMG THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME GUYS.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE DEDICATED TO THE PERSON THAT IS GOING TO VOTE OR COMMENT

SO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

QOTD:

Do you have a favorite youtuber? Who is she/he?

MY ANSWER:

Yes, Its Nash grier and Cameron Dallas. Theyre hot AF ;D

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW IF YOU HAVE ONE ;)

STAY PRETTY. ILYGSM xx

NEXT UPDATE: THURSDAY

-ELABEAR XX