Chapter 8

A/N i just finished writing, and realized it was pretty silent. Turned out its 2.40am, whoops. Look how much ily all, I stay awake till 2.40am so you can have a chapter. Nah, i usually go to sleep at like 4am so it's okay. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and comment and vote please! Thanks for reading :)

As soon as Castiel kissed Dean, he regretted his action. How could he risk their friendship like this? How could he even think Dean would like him? How could he even think Dean liked guys? He hadn't shown any attention to both girls and guys. He started to pull back, when he suddenly felt a movement. It was Dean, kissing him back.

For a moment, Castiel didn't know what was happening, maybe he was dreaming, but his mind shut off and he just kept kissing. It was his first kiss, and he'd always been wondering how it would be to kiss someone, but he never expected this.

Dean's lips were soft, and so were his movements, it was nothing like you'd imagine. When you saw Dean, you'd expect him to be kinda rude, and fast, not this sweet, hands cupping his cheeks, soft but still passionate kiss.

When Dean pulled back, Castiel still didn't dare to open his eyes. He felt Dean's arm around him, and fell in a comfortable space between Dean's arm and chest. "Thank you," he heard Dean whisper. Castiel doesn't reply. He just sits there enjoying the moment, and so does Dean.

They sat there in silence for a few more minutes before Dean started talking again. "That was the best kiss I've ever had." Castiel felt Deans voice coming through his chest, he liked it.

"Thanks, I guess?" he replied. Dean chuckled a bit, before asking

"You've ever kissed anyone before?"

Castiel shook his head shamefully. "I have no other friends than you and Charlie, never had anyone else. Who would I have kissed?"

Dean shrugged. "I don't know, someone random at a party? Why are you laughing?"

"You look at me and tell me if I'm someone who would first even go to a party, and secondly, kiss someone?" Castiel said, still laughing a bit.

"Sorry," Dean mumbled. "I didn't realize it."

Castiel assured him it was okay and asked him if he had any girlfriends. Dean sighed. "I had... it didn't end very well." His voice sounded sad. "What happened, if I may ask?"

"Well my first girlfriend is the one who lasted for the longest time... a month," Dean started.

"She was nice, I was fourteen, and she was almost 15. We had a good time, till one day we were just watching a movie and Sam texted me, telling dad was home, and angry. I told her I had to go, but I couldn't explain why, she didn't know anything about what was going on at home.

She said it was okay, but it was the third time I had to leave without an explanation. A few days later she asked one, and told me she couldn't accept it any more. I just said 'okay' and walked out of the door, and a few days later we were leaving.

The next one was when I was fifteen, so was she. It lasted for like a week, she constantly wanted to go to the movies and other expensive shit, but I didn't have any money, I still had to take care of Sammy. It was bad enough I left him by himself so I could go out, but when she got mad and told me I had to pay too, I told her she was the one who wanted to go out every time. She told me to fuck myself and I told her I'd do that and walked away.

The third one was also the last one; we were together for like 2 weeks. I had to bring Sammy with me sometimes, and she really didn't like that. I decided Sam was more important than anyone, told her that and she told me it was either him or her... Well, my decision was made quickly. That was also the time I stopped making friends, knowing we would move again anyways."