Chapter 5

(A/N since I feel like shit, and didn't have anything to do, I decided to write another chapter. Tell me what you think of it, and let me know if there are any grammar mistakes you want me to correct. Also, if you like it, vote please. Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading ^^ )

The weekend went pretty smoothly. Dean worked in Bobby's garage both Saturday and Sunday while Sam enjoyed himself with Bobby's books. He has always been the nerd, and Dean knew he's gonna get Sam to college, no matter the cost. Hell, he would drop out of school any time to get a fulltime job so he has the money for when it's time. The only reason he hadn't dropped out yet was because Sam didn't want him to. Sam thought Dean could actually learn something and didn't want Dean's life wasted because he would go to college later.

On Sunday, Dean got the money from Bobby for his work. He nodded, thanked Bobby and walked away, putting the money in his wallet when he noticed something.

"Bobby, I think you counted it wrong. You gave me double," he said as he held the money out so Bobby could take it back.

Bobby just smiled. He hadn't counted it wrong; he knew exactly how much he had given Dean. "You deserve it, boy. Buy yourself and your brother something nice."

Dean couldn't help but feel his heart warm at that. He had liked Bobby when they first met, but now he realized how much of a father figure Bobby was. "Thank you, thank you so much," Dean said.

Bobby laughed. "You don't have to thank me every time I pay you. You have done your job well, and I could really use some help." Dean just smiled and went to get Sammy.

When they got home, Dean promised himself he would buy Sammy something nice. Dean did the best he can to give Sam the normal life he deserved, but he knew it wasn't easy for him with a father that was away all the time and a brother that raised him but didn't have enough time to act like a brother.

Sam liked books; he had heard him talking about this series, Harry Potter. Maybe they got those books somewhere. He put the money in a safe place and made dinner, let Sam watch some cartoons and brought him to bed. He was still smiling as he went to bed himself, 4 hours later.

Castiel had spent his weekend, reading, but also thinking. "I would like to be your friend," Dean had said. He smiled so much he thought his face was gonna break. A friend, he had a new friend! He had texted Charlie right when he got home Friday, and she was really happy for him.

Charlie: that doesn't mean you're gonna leave me behind, right?

Castiel: of course not! You are my best friend, Charlie. I just have a second friend now but that doesn't mean I would leave you. I can never do that

Charlie: I was just joking, but yay! He's cute tho

Castiel: thought you didn't swing that way? Changed your mind by seeing Dean? You wouldn't be the only one fancying him

Charlie: haha no, I still need you to check out girls for me. But if you wanna check out Dean too, it's okay ;)

Castiel: wait what? Why would I do that?

Charlie: well, you must admit he IS cute.

Castiel: Charlie... if you are trying to match me with Dean I'm honestly gonna kill you Monday

Charlie: don't you have better things to do on Monday?

Castiel: like what?

Charlie: well, it's Monday, school, Dean... y'know

Castiel: Charlie, stop it. I'm serious. He is my friend, let's leave it that way

Charlie: okay... for now 0:)