Chapter 22: Business Party

Start from the beginning

"Hello everyone, you all look really amazing." I say, sitting down. They greet back.

"You are looking great as well." Rose compliments. She is wearing a gold frilled dress with thin straps and low neckline but not too low.

"Thanks"

"You seem really interested in business if you are talking about it in a party." Justin remarks. He is wearing a black blazer with gold flower designs on it and a gold bowtie. It goes well with Rose's dress which is glistening. Justin has his hair in the most formal look one can muster and not even one strand is out of place. As for Rose she has the most elegant bun in place. They both seem like they have stepped out of a royal magazine.

"I am, but trust me I didn't want to right now. I was in a meeting with Dad earlier and after I picked up Em, they dragged me again."

"Sucks for you" Drake says after drinking from his glass of champagne. He is wearing a gray blazer with black spots on it and it looks as if someone has spray painted white color on it with a brush. He is also wearing a dark blue bow tie to go with Katie's dark blue mermaid dress which has a low back. It has straps so thin that you wouldn't find them at the first glance. Drake has kept his hair as they are, maybe he brushed them, I don't know and Katie has left her hair down. The two of them are looking too different from anyone in the whole party but I don't think they care.

"Where are Noah and Anne?" Em asks. Noah, all my plans were ruined because of him. I thought when they will find dates and only Anne would be left, I could easily ask her. But no, he had to ask her. Em knows about my crush because she had confronted me. That's why I asked her to come as friends. I think Dasher and Soph are suspecting something. As for Dylan, he is still in the honeymoon stage of his relationship so he sees no one other than Chris. And Mia has started avoiding everyone except Soph and Em.

"They were stuck in traffic but they are about to reach." Justin answers. Some murmurs start so I try to find the reason.

"Oh my god" Em says lowly.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"Look there" When I look over, I am seized of the capacity to form a single word. I can only gape and I am sure my mouth is hanging open; all I can wish for is that I am not drooling like an idiot.

The baby pink off-shoulder dress sunshine is wearing is showing enough curves to get every man's head turn but not too many, leaving us day dreaming and in a pool of want. The lace is making her shine and it seems like she is an angel bestowed upon us low-lives by the god.

Her sleeves lead me to the arm she is holding. Noah is wearing a dark but not too dark blue blazer with self design Roses on it and a baby pink bow-tie to go with her dress. For the first time, I am glad that she is with Noah, if not me since I know he wouldn't try anything nor let anyone else do.

"I know you like her but stop drooling." Em whispers to me, jabbing my stomach with her elbow.

"You look so beautiful." Rose gushes as soon as they reach us.

"What about me?" Noah exclaims making us laugh. He sits across Justin and by sitting beside him sunshine lands beside me as well. It's taking everything inside of me to not let her presence affect me too much.

"You look more dashing than your brother, maybe I should have come with you." She jokes making Justin give her a mock glare. He whispers something in her ear making her blush.

"We all look good but can we now sit and eat food. I swear it's the only thing that is not boring in this party." Katie says. I have to put a hand on my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Rose and sunshine giggle while Drake doesn't even try to hide is laughter.