3- I can't stop

Here is another chapter, hope you enjoy!!

PIC TO THE SIDE IS OF MICAH!!!

------------------------------------

        MICAHS P.O.V

         "Doesn't he understand no,means no!". I said, looking at Jared, it was lunch time, and we were sitting outside by the tree. "I don't know,man maybe he won't stop because he knows you like him too". I threw a cheeto at him, and groaned. "No! I don't I can't his brother, I don't want a relationship at all!". I said.

     "You still like his brother?". Jared asked. I rolled my eyes "No, why would I he dumped me it's over, I'm over it" I said,playing with my pasta.

    "If you're not going to eat that,I'd gladly take that off your hands ". Jared said sliding the bowl from under my menacing fork. I continued eating my Cheetos. His hands were up my shirt,they were warm,and his lips, his tongue. I shook my head and stared down at the table.

     "Let's do something tonight,it's Friday we need to go out I'm tired of being safe in your room watching Tv and eating pizza" Jared said. 

   I shrugged "Come on,we're almost done with 90210 ,and come on pizza never gets old, especially with ranch and hot sauce".  I said . Shaking him lightly. "Invite Larson over and we'll stay in the safe zone". He said. I gave him an ugly look.

    "Dahfuq, if he's there it's gonna be a rape zone!". I said, slamming my fist on the table. I frowned as I finished my hot Cheetos. "Are you scared cause he's black?". Jared asked. My nose flared "Uhm Jared.sweetie I dated his brother who is black,and I myself am black". I said calmly.

     "Well ! He's mixed so maybe you don't have to be scared of his ding a ling". He said, smiling. I rolled my eyes "I don't want to talk about him,okay? Let's just please hang out at my place,I'll ask by mom if she can make those m&m cookies ". I said.

   Jared huffed but nodded "Fine but only cause 90210 and cookies,it's not because I love you". He said.

   "Oh but you do". I said. Throwing my trash away, my eyes wandered to Larson who was hugging a girl,and laughing, I found myself looking into his eyes,and I shook my head turning around and walking back to Jared "You know,maybe we should go to the movies, maybe we'll meet some people". I said,even though I felt my heart beating fast.

   Jared stood up and smiled "Yes! ,Yes this is perfect I am so getting laid tonight, I'm so excited". Jared hugged me,and I laughed.  I was so going to regret this.

~

"Ew you can't honestly be wearing that ". Jared said, looking at my shorts and hoodie.  "I wear this to school?". I said, raising my eyebrow.

"But this isn't school, here ". He looked in my closet and pulled out some Capri jeans,a flannel, and a black undershirt. "Put this on with those Toms". He said smiling. I sighed,.we were going to be in a dark theater it doesn't even matter.

        I changed,and glared as Jared whistled. "GOD damn Micah,you have the nicest ass, I just wanna bite into it". He howled.

   " Says the straight guy". I mumble, shoving my wallet in my pocket.  " I'm glad you decided to come out,okay I just like seeing you happy, screw Adrian ".  I sucked in a deep breath,and nodded.  "Yeah,screw him". I said ,following him downstairs.

   "Oh my baby you're going out tonight". My mom said,giving me a hug and kissed my forehead "I hope you have a great time,don't stay out too late". She said handing me a twenty,I nodded,and slipped my shoes on.