4-hot sauce and noodles

Sorry its been so long its finally summer!!!

Damm I wrote this in like may and finally finished it.

PIC TO THE SIDE IS MICAH! can you see it?

ENJOY!!!

------------

MICAHS P.O.V

     "Tell me what happened". Jared said, glaring at me, I shoved the empty popcorn bag in the trash and groaned. "Nothing,happened". I said smiling, Jared bumped me and I nearly went into the wall.

"Fine don't tell your bestfriend,what happened in the bathroom,I saw you two!".  I walked to the passenger side, and got in "Did you regret coming". He said,smiling at me. I shook my head no.

     He started the car,and headed to my house "Fine,keep it to yourself  be that way". He whispered his lip trembled.I was not falling for that Nope.

"Oh look,you didnt even get laid". I said , as he pulled into my driveway 'Oh but you almost did ". I rolled my eyes, "I did not, we just kissed tha-". I cut myself off when I realized what I had done,Jareds eyes were already wide, the damage was done.

"Oh my God you guys kissed!". He said, "You tricked me!". I said , he tricked me into saying that. "Ooo look at you being a little thot, a little black thot, a thottie thot". He sang.

"Whatever,it was just a kiss, nothing more ". I said, God i'm so weird the conversation we had in the bathroom made me seem like a schoolgirl with a huge crush. I opened my door and walked into my house. "This has been another successful day with Micah, and Jared". Jared said.        

     "Are you spending the night"?. I asked, Jared shook his head no "I gotta drop the car off,my dad works tomorrow". He said, I frowned.

I remember we tried to set my mom and his dad up so many times,all those times it didnt end well. "I'll see you later, I have work tomorrow so maybe you can visit me". Jared said, I nodded and hugged him, "And don't rush a relationship,him either, it could end bad".

I nodded, I wasn't gonna be in a relationship with him, I just slipped up for a moment, It's just been awhile. I pulled my phone out and sighed walking upstairs.

Micah-It was nice, but this can't happen.

I typed, sending it to Larson. I let out a deep breath and set my phone down.

I slipped my shirt off,and undressed to my boxers, falling onto the bed, I flipped my Tv on and my phone went off,I quickly grabbed my phone, and read his text.

Larson-I mean what i say,when i say you're mine.

Who the hell does he think he is to tell me,who I am, or who I belong to I am not an object,my phone started to ring and speak of the devil it was him, I answered and let out a huff.

"I am nobodies I have you know!". I yelled.

He chuckled, "We had a deal,you should stick to it". He said, like hell I would.

"And if I don't you can't do anything about it". I said.

"You must not know me,Micah". He whispered sending a chill down my spine, he affected me even over the phone.

"I..I can't, what about Adrian, it's too soon, you're his brother". I said, It happened two months ago, I wasn't ready.

"I wanna get to know you more, Micah" He said, I bit my bottom lip. I'm so stupid, whats going on with me.

  "I'm a sophomore, you're a junior, we can't". I breathed. I should focus on my grades, getting into a good college. My thoughts shouldnt be on a relationship.

       "So? Thats one year behind,we can". He said. I closed my eyes and used my other hand to play with the thread  on my boxers. I pressed the phone closer to my ear listening to him breathe.

"Micah". He said.
"Huh?". I asked.

"You're not saying anything " He replied.

"Goodnight,Larson". I murmured.

"Stay on the phone with me". He whispered.

I snore,that was not happening. I quickly hung up in his face, put my phone on the charger,  and on silent, and rolled over closing my eyes.

Only I couldn't sleep.

~

"Get up, damn". I blocked my eyes from the dark figure and sat up.

  "Morning sleepy head". Jared said, holding out a coffee, I snatched it and took a  long sip ignoring the burn.

    I stood up, and looked in my closet for some jeans, I struggled into a nice fitted pair and slipped on a black v-neck.  I put on some Mix matched socks and a pair of red vans sk8-hi's, I rolled the jeans up, and went in the bathroom taking care of hygeine.

      "Lets go". I said wiping water from my mouth.

  "Three missed calls, and too messages from Larson, things going well?".

    I grabbed my phone,a cardigan and left the room.

   "Morning mi-".  I walked out the front door,. "Micah come on, I just had to lie to your mom and tell her your earbuds were in ". Jared said getting in the car.

  "Whatever". I muttered, I put my headphones in and blasted music.

   I peeked at the messages from Larson, and took a deep breath .

    Larson-Just hear me out, I know it's hard moving on from someone you once loved, but I want you.  I remember making breakfast the day after the party.  I can still remember you walking  down those stairs sobbing . I was used to it,  it's what my brother does but seeing you sob like you did made my blood boil.

     I cut my phone off not even bothering to read the second message. I unbuckled my seat belt as the car came to a stop. I stared at the school and sighed.

        Jared came up behind me and hugged me, he took an ear bud out  "I'm always gonna be here ". He whispered. I nodded and we both walked into school, together.

         I grabbed my books from my locker and put my phone in my back pocket .

   Someone grabbed my arm and I looked up to see Larson.   "Can we talk?" He asked smiling.

      "Fuck you". I growled,  snatching my arm and walking off. He followed and pushed me against the wall. His vibe completely changed and he glared at me  "Who the hell do you think you're talking to? ". He growled, I glared back into his bright eyes.

   "You". I spat snatching my arm away again.

      "No the hell you ain't ". He had the audacity to grab my arm again and pull me into the boys locker room.

     "Stop it!". I yelled. "You can't force me into something I don't want,no means no,  so just stop. All I want to do is get pass this year un noticed and left alone".  I whispered

     He stared me down with an unreadable expression, but the truth was I wanted him,  I didn't even know him and I wanted him, He was my exes brother and I wanted him.  This wasn't normal.

    "Alright, I'll leave you alone".

Larson left the locker room without  a second glance.

-----------

  Hi everybody!! I am so sorry I've waited so long to update I have no computer I'm just lazy too haha it's summer still,but yeah here it is.another chapter did you like? 150 votes and 20 comments before next update..comment vibe if you read this.

I will also update more. I'm feeling it again,I just don't like this new wattpad update.
  Gigglez out!!