5-Something new

Hey you guys, i'm so sorry I took so long to update, but I finally got a computer!!! Like yay! so more updates I will have a whole schedule by next week or the week after, But I hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you all so much for you patience!.

    ENJOY!!

_____________________________

     MICAHS P.O.V

"You can't be mad that he left, you pushed him away .You could've  had something". Jared said looking at the board, I glared and looked at my history work. "I'm a child of God, I should be focused on my work, not boys". I said getting a pencil out my bag.

       "Yeah right, may I rmeind on what I saw when I walked in on you like two weeks ago". He whispered, I gave him a vicious look "What has been seen cannot be unseen". He sang.

         I felt my face heat up, and I shushed him.

  "Ugh can't I just become a stripper, I don't think I can handle another two years of this". I cried. I wrote down the answers to my questions and closed the textbook.

  "You have the body for it". Jared purred. I ignored him and watched the clock go by it was only 3rd period and we had twenty minutes left .   "American Horror is Netflix, you in?", Jared asked, I shook my head no, not today I wanted to go home and sleep. "No, I'm just gonna head to bed or something.". He frowned but nodded.

      "We should really get jobs". I said, I could help my mom out, and keep my mind off Larson.

"I'm so down, I could buy so many more shoes".  He chirped.

"You guys got the answers?". A deep voice asked, I looked up and saw the dude that threatened to shove a table between my teeth. Jared tensed and looked away.  "We do, but you can't have them". I said with an attitude, The bell rang cutting him off and Jared and I both darted out the room.

        "Why are you do scared of him?". I asked, Jared shrugged "Because he could beat my ass, do you not see how big he is?". He explained trying to get his locker open.  I rolled my eyes "So,like i'd let him do shit to you". I said, opening mine as well and grabbing the brownie out of my lunch box.

            "How can you eat so much junk, and still look good?". Jared asked.  I smiled "I detox, duh". I said, shoving a piece in my mouth, A had a guilty pleasure of watching Blogilates and doing some of her workouts too. 

    I shoved another piece into my mouth, while Jared walked me to class. "I'm gonna miss you, fifty minutes apart is going to kill me". Jared said, frowning "Should've joined physics A.P". I said, shrugging.

     Jared gave me a disgusted look "I barely passed algebra last year, get the fuck out". He said laughing, I gave him a hug and walked into my class.  Today I was going to sleep.

     LARSONS P.O.V

"I asked him for answers but he wouldn't give them to me" Branson said .  "That's what happenes when you're mean to someone". I said, he gave me a ugly look and pulled out his homework.    "The other one was terrfied, why do you like pudding so much, he has a bad attitude". 

           I shrugged "He's just him". I said.  "Yeah, hes your brothers ex". Branson said.  

"Shutup, doesn't mean anything, if it were the other way around he wouldn't care". I said, besides I did have Micah first, Adrian was a bitch.