10- I Guess

Hi back with another chapter! Yay I really like where this is going, I have ideas man they just flowing in like crazy. I should really go make some food. Enjoy!

_____________________

 LARSONS P.O.V

             I groaned and held my forehead as I sat up from the bed, I looked around the room realizing it wasn't mine and cursed. Please tell me I didn't sleep with anyone. Trying my best to open my eyes wider I squinted them and looked around the room to see Jared laying on a couch in front of the bed.

 Fuck, did I sleep with his straight ass. 

  A loud yawn brought my attention to the other side. I let out a sigh of relief it was Micahs room and he was curled on a bean bag sucking his bottom lip after opening his eyes.  "Morning". I whispered . He smiled and got up stretching.  "Morning". He murmured.

   He walked to the bathroom and I could hearing him peeing, the sink turned on and he came back in with a bottle of  advil and a cup of water. "Hopefully this helps". He whispered, handing it to me. I thanked him and he walked to the couch sitting by Jared.

 I watched as he rubbed Jareds side trying to wake him up before handing him the advil.

   "What all happened last night?". I asked him, he didn't answer until Jared finally opened his eye and groaned loudly.  "You both were so drunk I had to buckle you both in and Jared knows I hate driving at night So anyways I helped you both in here and you guys wouldn't stop complaining about how hungry you were so I both made you pancakes not to mention I had to feed it to you and don't let me get started on how hard it was to bring you guys back up here but I finally managed and threw you on the bed and Jared on the couch". He finished.

   "Thank you, You didn't have to do that". I say rubbing my forehead.

 "Yeah yeah, it's what friends are for".

Friends?

 I wasn't even going to ask, I would stick with that for as long as possible I nodded and stood up as my stomach growled loudly.  "Is your mom okay with this?". I asked. He shook his head no.  "Not with you guys drinking but shes happy I got you both home safe and was proud I didn't drink so guess who gets extra sweets today, I do!". He yelled , making me wince.

  "Oh sorry". He said shushing himself.

   How the hell could my brother hurt someone like Micah, he was so nice and caring it was just stupid, how do you treat someone so innocent like trash.  I pulled him into a hug and he froze "Thank you once again, can we please get food and a toothbrush?".  I asked. 

 "Food please". Jared said, still out of it. Micah nodded and walked out the room coming back with a new toothbrush and warm towels.  "You can shower if you want, I might have something you could wear but you can't have any of my animated boxers". He said holding a warning finger at me. I chuckled but agreed walking into the bathroom.

      I stripped out of my boxers and T-shirt and turned the shower on . Once it was hot I got in and soaped off my body groaning as it eased my headache. I looked at the stuff in here picking up a nice looking shampoo and conditioner. Something fell when I moved the bottles and I grinned when I saw a white bullet mini vibrator.

  So he wasn't so innocent. I set it back where it was and covered it back up with the bottles before soaping off and getting out.I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist walking back into the room. Jared and Micah stopped talking and stared at me. I cleared my throat and Micah stood up handing me a pair of sweats and a shirt.