2-Weak

Sorry it took so long, been going through alot, but I am here now so enjoy this chapter pleasee c:

-------------------------------Enjoy!

    MICAHS P.O.V

                      "Are you seriously crying?". Lettermen asked as I sniffled "You tried to spank me!". I said snatching the menu off the table I was going to order what ever I wanted, since I wasn't paying. "I didn't mean to make you cry". He said sounding guilty, damn right be sorry I'm spending all your allowance right now buddy Mmmm baked tator tot platter and the fried Salmon sound so good. I thought.

     "Why did you take me out?". I asked, not looking at him, he sighed and I watched the half eaten bread stick land on his plate. "Because I did, problem?". He asked, I gave him an ugly glare "Hell yeah, I didn't want to come in the first place". I said , I was now ordering the most expensive thing on this damn menu.

                 "Well you're here so can we not fight? Tell me about yourself". He said, staring me down with his hazel eyes , begging me to say something smart. I took a deep breath "I like pizza, and watching Netflix and masturbating, just like nearly every other boy out there". I said, making him choke on his water. 

        "My room is dirty, I keep the toilet seat up after I pee, I sometimes forget to flush, I laugh when I fart, and I sleep with my thumb in my mouth". I finished, taking a huge bite of a breadstick. He gave me a dirty look and I smiled with my mouth open wide. A waitress came over with a smile on her face and asked how we were doing.

   "Fine, thank you". Larson said, she turned to me and I smiled "Bad actually, you see I have been kidnapped by this here fellow, I wanna go home and finish watching 13 Going on 30 and eat my processed Zebra cakes". I said, a frown fell upon her face and she looked at Larson.

     "I'd be mad at you too if you kept me from watching 13 Going on 30 Matty is so hot". She said, I agreed, and crossed my arms 'I'd like to order the baked tator tot platter, the angus beef burger, extra bacon,a large order of seasoned fries, Garlic wings, Fried Salmon, a big dish of mashed potatoes, and in a few a large red velvet cheesecake, and for the Lady here". I said pointing to Larson.

   "She'll have a salad". I finished. giving him an innocent smile. The waitress couldn't contain her laugh, and even snorted making me laugh in return. Larson had a hard scowl on his face, and it kind of frightened me, but not like he was going to do anything to me,The waitress nodded and turned to Larson "I'll get you the usual Mr.Dale". She said before walking away.

       He cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink, like this was some victory, Two can play that game. "I hate you". I told him, playing with a spoon. "No you don't. you don't know me". He replied calmly. "Nor do I intend too". I said, feeling my nose flare, I hate Jared so much right now.

         The table was silent for the next few minutes, except for my stomach growling every now and then. I looked up to see waitors coming towards us with food, and my eyes lit up, as soon as my tots were in front of me I stuffed some in my mouth ignoring the stings it gave my tongue "Mmm oh God yes this cheese, the mashed potatoes I want it all". I groaned, feeling myself tear up I love food so much.

    I'd die without literally, I would die. I dug into the mashed potatoes, ignoring Larson and his waiter friends looks, I took another big spoonful of mashed potatos and top Tator tots on it, and shoved it in my mouth, downing it with the sprite to my left.

       ~

    Twenty minutes later, my shorts were unzipped and unbuttoned, I was heavy breathing but I still wasn't done , I reached for my cheesecake, and shoved it in my mouth. I looked up at Larson who was wiping his mouth gracefully with his napkin, and took a sip of his water, his plate was neatly clean and I looked down to see I had food on the table and my plate.