16- Not this time

Here is another part, thanks for voting!

----------------------- 

LARSONS P.O.V (15 votes and 5 comments before next update)

      "Do you need anything?". I asked Micah, he shook his head no and closed his eyes, relaxing back into the covers.  I had him right where I wanted him. I placed a hand on his back and started rubbing it, he let out a small sound of appreciation and smiled.

     "Thank you". He whispered.  I wanted to go for another round. His face looked so good, I had to see that face again. "Micah..". I started, running a hand up his side.  He shivered and turned to face me "Yeah?". He asked,  I kissed his forehead. I hoped he didn't try to move or run away from.

    He didn't.

In fact, he turned to me and slammed his lips against mine. He let out a muffled moan and grabbed the back of my head. "Again..". He whispered between breaths and I wasted no time grabbing another condom and the lube. I wanted him to ride me. That's right, I wanted to see all of him. 

         I slide the condom on and squirted lube on it. He let out a deep breath and I raised an eyebrow. "You're just... rather large but it felt good..". He said, avoiding any eye contact.  I moved the covers and and reached for him, pulling him on top of me. His hands quickly went to my chest as he tried to balance himself. 

         I ran my hand along his thigh and wandered until I was at his hole. I slid a finger in and he gasped. His faces were everything to me. I couldn't keep my hands off of him.  Without warning he dropped down on me completely and threw his head back as he cried out. I dug my nails into his thigh and gritted my teeth "Fuck, you look so good up there". I said, putting my hands on his hips. 

       I lifted my hips forward and watched him get to work,he rolled his hips against me and I watched his eyes roll back "How does it feel?". I asked, nodding as he moaned. I dug my nails into his hips making him go faster. "So good..". He panted . I reached up and kissed him , flipping him onto his back.

              He bit his bottom lip and looked up at me with a smile. I liked him like this.  He wasn't trying to run or avoid me. I knew he liked me.  I dipped back down and kissed him, running my tongue over his teeth. I slammed into him again and he arched his back, wrapping his arms around me.

      "Oh God.. I'm close". He  moaned, closing eyes tight.  I lifted one of his legs up and started diving in deeper into him. He started shaking his head back and fourth and I grabbed his member and started stroking him as fast as I could. "Come for me Micah..come on". I said, and his mouth wide . I wanted to talk so much dirtier but I did not want to freak him out.

     "Larson!  Larson". He cried, I started  slamming into him faster and froze as we both started to come. "Oh Goooood". We moaned as we both came. I wrapped a tight arm around him as he shook his head and let out a deep breath. 

      I kissed him along his shoulder , and held him tight. He froze.

   "I have to go..". He said all of a sudden, breaking free out of my arms. I sat up quickly  and gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?". I asked as he frantically started grabbing for his clothes. I reached for him but he moved away "No!". He yelled and groaned in frustration.  I grabbed him by his arm and pressed him against the wall looking in his eye.

      "You're not going anywhere, not like this". I said and he scoffed. "I am fine". He said and I raised an eyebrow as his eyes watered. Was he dropping? I wish I could read his mind. I slowly grabbed the bawled up shirt from his hand and wrapped a hand around his hip.