Chapter 69

Previously:
"Sage, we all miss you. We want you back. Whatever it is we will help you get through it just like always. Just please talk to us," Harry said nearly to tears.

I thought so hard. I want to tell them but I just can't.

After a few minutes of thinking I finally worked up the courage to say, "Mark."

"What?" They all looked at me confused.

I didn't say anything else.

"What about him Sage? We know he hurt you but what else is wrong?" Liam asked me.

I didn't answer him.

"Sage, tell us," Niall begged.

I shook my head no. They already know what happened.

"I'm going to beat his ass!" Harry shouted with rage. With that he stormed out of the room.
_______________________________

Louis's POV
Harry literally just ran out on us.

"Niall and Zayn, stay with Sage. Louis, come with me," Liam said urgently.

Him and I then ran outside to try to find Harry.

We saw him getting in his car in the parking lot.

"Harry stop! What do you think you are doing?!" I shouted at him. Liam and I ran up to the car.

"I'm going to beat that bastard!" He yelled angrily.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Liam asked.

"He hurt Sage and that is not okay," he said.

"That doesn't mean you go beat him up for payback!" I stated to him.

"Just please take care of Sage while I'm gone.
Also, please try to get her to eat," he said. He then drove off without saying another word.

Great. This is just great.

Liam and I then went back to Sage's hospital room.

She looked afraid. She wrote something down and handed it to us.

We read: where is he going? And did I cause him 2 B mad?

We didn't want to tell her the truth but she probably already knows what he is going to do.

"No Sage. You didn't make him mad. He just needs to go let off some steam for now. Do you understand?" Zayn finally said and asked her.

She nodded in response.

"Sage, can you please talk to us again?" Niall begged her.

She shook her head no.

"Can you say no for us? Can you please try?" I attempted to get her to talk.

She then opened her mouth to say something but no words came out..

She wrote something down and handed it to us: i'm sorry guys.

"It's fine Sage. We just want you to talk to us," Liam said.

She then wrote something else and handed it to me: i want 2 go home. i miss Changa very much :(

"We're sorry honey but the doctor wants you to stay another night so she can check you over. We promise you that Changa is safe at home," I told her.

She only sighed.

"Do you want something to eat sweetheart?" Zayn asked her.

I don't know why he would ask. She's going to eat whether she wants to or not. Harry wants her to eat.