Chapter 58

Previously:
"Guys, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

They didn't answer me.

"Have you all been crying?" I asked.

They still didn't say anything.

"Guys, can you all please tell me what's wrong?" I asked again.

They remained quiet.

"Say something! Anything! PLEASE!" I screamed at them.

"Please you all are scaring me!" I shouted.

"Sage, you should eat before we tell you," Louis now spoke up.

"No. Please tell me now!" I begged them.

They went back to being quiet.

"Whatever. Have you all seen Owen or any of my friends? I was looking for them for an hour," I now said.

That then made Niall whimper.

Harry then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his lap. He said between tears, "Sage, Owen is dead."
________________________________

Harry's POV
"What? You all are kidding," Sage tried to look into anything positive.

None of the boys or I said anything.

"If you all are joking then it isn't funny! But you all are crying so it must not be a joke," Sage now became anxious.

"Please tell me this isn't true!" She screamed.

"We are sorry Sage, but we can't sweetheart," Liam spoke up.

"No! It can't be true! I saw him the other day!" Sage refused to believe what we are telling her.

"Sage, we're sorry. He became really sick with Malaria last night. His parents took him to the hospital. He died shortly afterwards," Zayn now explained to Sage.

"This can't be right! He was fine yesterday!" Sage started bawling.

"We're extremely sorry Sage," Niall got up to hug Sage but she pulled away from him and shifted in my lap.

"He was too young to die! Why? Why did this have to happen?!" She screamed and pulled me so my eyes were looking down onto her.

"Why does everyone I have in my life die?! Can someone tell me why?! PLEASE!!!" She was becoming literally mad.

That was when Louis had to pull her away from me. I have never seen her act like this before.

She broke free from Louis's grip and broke down onto the ground crying.

"I don't understand. I just don't," she cried in front of us and laid on the ground hopelessly.

"Sage, it will be okay love. Everything will be okay," I bent down next to her and tried comforting her.

"Just stop saying that! Don't you all see?! Everything is not okay anymore!" She screamed back.