Chapter 21

Skip to where it is Friday.

Sage's POV
"Sage, time to wake up," all the boys were shaking me awake. They have a routine now and on Fridays they all wake me up.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled.

"Sage, you have school honey," I heard Zayn say.

I didn't answer. I was still half asleep.

"Say, come on. It's Friday and then it will be the weekend and you can sleep as much as you want," I think Louis said.

I just rolled over and went to sleep for like another minute. That's when someone picked me bridal style and dropped me on the ground but not that hard.

"Hey!" I screamed.

"Now you are up. Get ready for school," Niall instructed and then they left.

I then got ready for school. You know the usual process. I fed Changa, and then went downstairs. My head was hurting badly.

"Here you go," Harry sat a bowl of fruit in front of me.

"May I have a pill for my head that Dr. Grant prescribed me? My head is hurting like crazy and I feel like I have to pass out," I explained to him.

"Sure, if you think you need one then you can have one. It will only last for six or seven hours," Harry said and then got the pills from a high cabinet. He then gave me one and a glass of water.

"Thank you," I said and then took it.

"Say, do you think you should go to school today?" Louis asked me.

"Yea, I will be fine. It's only Friday so we don't do much," I stated.

"Okay, if you say so," Liam said.

Skip to where she is now at school.

Cody and I were finally at lunch. Thank goodness too because it has been one exhausting day meaning I'm just tired. I think the pill has worn off now and now my head is hurting again.

"Saylie, are you alright?" Jayden asked me and now all the boys looked concerned.

"My head hurts," I answered him. I didn't feel like eating much but I did.

"Sage, do you need to go to the office?" Parker this time asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Are you sure?" Cody asked me.

"Yea, I will just sleep during break," I told them.

"Okay, we will let you," Patrick said.

Once lunch was over we went to the gymnasium for break. I laid my head in Jayden's lap and he stroked my hair as I went to sleep.

Skip to thirty minutes later.

"Sage wake up," all the boys were shaking me awake.

"Break is over," Parker said.

"Uggh no," I stated as I got up.

"Is your head still hurting?" Cody asked me.

"Yea but I will be fine," I said.