Chapter 9

Sage's POV
I woke up buried between Louis and the couch. Gosh he is like a bone crushing hippo! I noticed that Harry and Zayn were awake.

"Guys, a little help here," I called out trying not to wake Louis up.

They then saw me stuck between the couch and Louis. Harry grabbed my ankles and Zayn grabbed my wrists. After awhile they finally pulled me free.

"Thanks guys," I said to them.

"You are welcome," they both responded.

"Are you hungry," Harry asked me.

I nodded my head. We then walked in the kitchen and I sat down as they fixed waffles.

"I love waffles!" I exclaimed.

They both smiled back to me. That's when the other boys walked in.

"Good morning," Niall said to me. I said good morning back to him.

"What's going on in here?" Liam asked.

"They are fixing breakfast," I answered.

The boys then sat down as Zayn and Harry served us. Then they joined in.

"This is good," I told them.

After awhile Liam said that they needed to go over the rules with me.

"What? There are rules?" I asked them.

"Yeah, but they are not that bad," Louis said.

"Are you listening?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head yes.

"Ok, rule number 1, do not shake your head yes or no," Harry started off. "We noticed it is a habit, and we just want you to answer in complete sentences, okay?" He asked me.

I started to shake my head but stopped and said, "yes, I understand."

"Good girl," he said.

"Rule number 2, tell us when something is bothering you or when something is wrong. We know you are probably not use to us yet so you don't have to follow this rule yet. Just whenever you are comfortable with us," Liam stated.

"Rule number 3, always eat at least three fourths of your food. It's been nice eating your food," Niall then faked wiped a tear.

"I know it must have been hard for you to say that," I went with it and patted him on the shoulder.

"Rule number 4, no cussing. Which shouldn't be a problem because you don't," Zayn said.

"Yea, I don't," I agreed with him.

"Rule number 5, try to speak up when you are talking to us. Ms. Waters told us we need to help you with talking and speaking up," Louis explained.

"Okay," I said.

"Those are the only rules. We can add any if we think you need them but you should be fine. Any questions?" Harry asked.

I shook my head no.

"Sage," Louis reminded me a little sternly.

"Oh, right, no. Sorry, but the head nod rule is going to be hard for me," I said.

"Don't worry babe. You will get use to it," Harry said.

"Oh, we have another thing to tell you," Niall said.

"What is it?" I asked getting a little nervous. Sometimes I wish they would quit talking. No offense to them.

"Sage, you are starting school on Wednesday. We already have everything you need," Liam said.