Chapter 30

Sage's POV
"Sage, wake up," the boys were shaking me awake. I don't know why they shake me first. They should know I am not going to get up.

"You have school today," Zayn said.

"Can you please get up now?" Niall asked me.

"Hmm, let me think about it," I mumbled but loud enough for them to hear me.

The boys thought I was thinking and they fell for my trick for like three minutes until they realized I went back to sleep.

"Nice try," Liam said then he scooped me up and dropped me on the floor.

"Ughhh, I hate it when you all do that," I stated.

"We know," Louis laughed.

"Now get ready," Harry instructed me and pulled me up from the ground. Then they left.

I then took a quick shower. Once I was done I dried off and got dressed. I then brushed my hair and then put it into a braided crown. Once I was finished I fed Changa, then went downstairs and to the kitchen.

The boys were fixing hash browns. Niall sat a plate in front of me. I then ate quickly.

"Who is taking me to school?" I asked them.

"I am," Liam answered.

I'm excited to see my friends. I haven't seen them in person since I told them I was leaving for tour. We have texted and FaceTimed, but it's going to be good to see them in person.

"Sage, are you ready?" Liam asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I answered. I grabbed my backpack, then we went to the car.

"Have fun Say!" Harry called out.

"Thank you!" I called out then got in the front seat.

"Excited to go back?" Liam asked me as he started driving.

"Not really, just excited to see my friends," I responded.

He laughed. After awhile we finally got there.

"See you later, love you," he said as I got out.

"Love you too Lima Bean," I said then walked into school.

I went to Jayden's locker and there he was! I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He then turned around.

"Saylie, you are back! I have missed you so much!" He exclaimed and picked me up and spun me around.

"I have missed you too Jayden. Great to see you," I said cheerfully.

Then Parker, Patrick, and Cody came up.

"Sage, you are back!" Parker noticed me in Jayden's arms.

"Yep," I stated, "Jayden can you put me down now?" I asked him and he did.

"So how was it?" Patrick asked me.

"It was really fun. There were times when I got homesick. Also, the jet lag is really annoying," I stated.

"At least you are here now!" Cody exclaimed.

"Yep, it's great to finally see you all in person again," I agreed them gave them each a hug.

"Same here. Things were boring without you," Jayden stated.

"What's been going on?" I asked.

"Connor and Hannah broke up!" Patrick told me.

"Wait, really?!" I asked them.

"Yep," Cody said.

"What happened?" I asked.