My eyes widened even more seeing the awfully familiar face of the blonde.

"Oh my God," I let out breathlessly.

Rosé's face flushed as she looked at me, then at Jisoo, then quickly untangled her arms from what I think is Jisoo's naked torso under the cover.

God, they probably are both naked. What in the world?

"J-Jen," Rosé awkwardly smiled, pulling the sheets tighter against her chest, "G'day, mate."

"Y-You... two?"

I watched as the two of them blushed harder.

"I-I'm sorry for barging in I didn't know you're... you... God, I'll just go get back on you two later after work," I said, turning around quickly as I feel my face growing hot as well, "I hope to see you two dressed later!"

I found myself in between being embarrassed remembering the situation I was just in a while ago, and laughing at how hilarious it all was. They're faces and the unexpected situation they are in.

I can't wait to bombard Jisoo with questions.

Are they together? Did they do it before? Or was it just meaningless sex?

"Morning Miss Kim," one of my employees, Hyeri, approached me, "The authorities already granted us permission to prepare an event here as long as we take responsibility of every damage we might cause. The contract of course needs to be signed by you once we have the exact details like the date and programs we'll be having."

"Okay. Is Mr. Jeon here yet?"

"He—"

"Is on a business trip," someone finished it off for her.

I quickly turned around to see her.

What is she doing here?

I tried to hold back my eyes from looking at her up and down more than once

Across her body hangs a camera, reminding me of how she loved to capture every moment with one that I gifted her before.

It isn't the same camera anymore.

...but it's good to know she still loves to take photos.

Maybe she hasn't really changed entirely.

"He asked me to send him some photos and clips," she said, holding her camera where my eyes already are.

"I didn't know he sent you here instead..."

"I would've asked to come even if he didn't go out of town. I'm hands on with these huge projects, especially now that I'm asked to devote time and effort to promote as a public figure," she swiftly said, raising her camera up to her face and turning sideways as she took a photo of the beach.