twenty nine

Lisa: I saw Jennie on the bar. Very drunk. She passed out before I got to ask her where her room is so I brought her in mine.

Lisa sent that message to Jisoo before showering. She still feels like punching the guy that Jennie caused a scene with earlier. Though she's not sure what he did, the way Jennie reacted made her want to beat the shit out of him.

She was crying and angry, for fuck's sake.

Lisa told herself it's not because she still have feelings for the feline beauty, but because she cared for her once, and that's something that won't go away easily.

Besides, she would get angry seeing any woman disrespected like that.

It's not just because she's Jennie.

Jennie, the woman she used to take care of like fine China, afraid to hurt her in any way.

Jennie, the woman she used to love and worship.

Jennie fucking Kim, the person she once considered love of her life but broke her heart into pieces.

"No," Lisa muttered under the shower, eyes closed as she wished the water would wash away her thoughts, "No, Jennie..."

She went through a lot for the past year. Crumbling apart, wasting her life, until she had the strength to pull all her broken pieces back and start anew. Sure, these past few days have been a lot harder for her to not do something stupid, considering she actually thought she'd be fine seeing Jennie again, but no, she wasn't.

Seeing Jennie brings all the pain back, and wanting her back would be bad for her.

Very bad.

Her thoughts were interrupted with the bathroom door being pounded open by a drunk, throwing up Jennie who stumbled her way to the toilet bowl.

She quickly turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her chest which falls halfway above her knees.

When she got out of the shower cubicle, Jennie's still throwing up horribly.

Lisa crouched beside her, pulling up brunette hair, away from Jennie's face without any look of disgust.

When Jennie finished, only then did she realize she's not alone in the bathroom. She quickly tried to get up, becoming a bit dizzy as she did so, then pulled down the toilet cover and sat on it, with the other person's hand supporting her.

"I'm so sorry," Jennie buried her face on her hands in embarrassment.

"It's okay," Lisa half whispered. "How are you feeling? Do you want anything?"

Jennie shook her head, looking up to the blonde, "Just thirs....ty," and true enough, the sight before her made her throat even more dry.

She blushed so hard upon realizing that Lisa is half naked, in front of her.

"There's a spare toothbrush on the cabinet," Lisa mentioned, knowing it's the first thing Jennie does whenever she vomits, "I'll go place a bottle of water on the table outside. You're sober enough, are you not? Call me if you need me."

"Y-You can continue showering if you wish," Jennie looked down on the bathroom tiles, "I'll get out, of course. Or I'll just go back to my room, I'm so sorry for ruining your night."

"Don't," Lisa took a sharp breath, not wanting Jennie to walk alone on her room when some man almost took advantage of the drunk brunette just a few hours ago, "I'm done showering, you can wash up if you'd like. I'll go prepare something for you to wear as well," she quickly muttered under her breath, seeing that Jennie's dress is ruined from all the vommitting.