BIRDS OF PREY

• Pretend Cassandra is Katana, and Renee is Ivy.

The group got the The Booby Trap and went to the top floor

The group got the The Booby Trap and went to the top floor. Cassie has her mask in her hand and looked at Harley, "so what is this place?" She asked. Harley closed the door behind her and locked it and turned back to Cassie, "Um, this used to be me and J's place" she said in an awkward tone. Helena looked at Jerome, "him?" She said pointing at him. Harley frowned, "No, Jeremiah" she said. Cassie winced out of awkwardness. Jerome walked over to Harley and grabbed her waist, "not anymore" he said smiling. Harley giggled. Cassie went to the window, showing that it's dark outside and an army of people all at the command of Roman Sionis, "Harley you gotta see this" she said. Harley walked over to the window and saw what she was talking about, "shit" she muttered. Helena walked over and saw, "we are going to need some serious hardware" she said. Harley smiled and pointed a finger at her, "Mmm-Hmm" she said. She walked over to a cabinet, "Will this do?" She said turning around not looking at the hardware. Everyone's eyebrows furrowed, "No. Not at all" Helena said. Harley's eyebrows furrowed and she turned around and gasped, "that green haired bastard, I can't believe he took it all!" She said in disbelief. "We are fucking dead. We're fucked" Helena said from behind them. "Fuck!" Harley whispered. Dinah opened a create, "Uh. There's this" she said. Harley turned around and everyone looked at her, Harley walked over and saw her stash of weapons and outfits. Everyone walked over and looked, "okay" Helena said.

Cassie put her mask on, Jerome grabbed a switch blade, Ivy picked up an extra Daddy's Monster shirt Harley went over to her, "Oh no, no, no. Not that one. Sentimental value. Try this" she said holding up her old red and black corset. Ivy grabbed it and looked at Harley, "you're kidding Harls" she said. Harley smiled, "What? Gotta take care of the girls" Harley said pushing up her boobs. Jerome came up behind her and squeezed her hands that were on her boobs, "I'll say" he whispered in her head causing her to giggle. Harley grabbed her roller skates, "Isn't this fun? It's just like a sleep over. (GASP) We should order pizza. Make cosmos" she said in excitement while grabbing her old mallet, she used to use. Dinah looked at Harley, "Harley, focus. Yeah" she said. Harley looked at her, "Okay" she said. Dinah grabbed Harley's old goodnight bat. Dinah looked at Helena, they weren't the best of friends and they didn't know each other that well, "Hey nice. What the hell is up with this now and arrow shtick?" She asked. Helena stopped putting eyeshadow on, "it's not a fucking bow and arrow. It's a crossbow. I'm not 12" she yelled. Dinah chuckled, "I love this chick. She's got rage issues" she said pointing at Helena. Helena got angry as she grabbed a smoke bomb, "I don't have rage issues!" She yelled at Dinah. Harley stepped over to them, "You know, psychologically speaking, vengeance rarely brings the catharsis we hope for" she explained looking at Helena. Dinah looked at Helena, "yeah" she said. Harley turned her attention to the rest of the group, "Are we ready? Bad guys, just outside" she said pointing out the window.

They all nodded and started walking to the door when it got shot at. They backed up and the glass roof shattered above them. Shots were fired, Harley looked on the ground at a trap door, "down here" she said opening it. Harley grabbed Jerome's hand and went down the slide, "Follow me!" She said. Harley and Jerome were cackling the whole way down. Harley and Jerome waited for the rest of them to come down the slide. Cassie, Ivy, Dinah, then Helena came down the slide stabbing a guy. Helena got off the guy and looked at everyone who was looking at her, "what?" She asked. Harley smiled, "you are so cool" she said and everyone nodded. Harley turned back around, "Okay, this way" she said leading the way since she's the only one who knew this place.