KATANA

Four years, since Harley got caught

Four years, since Harley got caught. Harley is constantly bored in her cell in Arkham. Harley would constantly think about Ivy, Cassie, Bud, Jeremiah and Jerome. She thought back to who she was born as, Brooklyn Wayne but she knew that's not who she was meant to be, she was meant to be Harley Quinn, and she knew it. Harley laid on her bed with her hair propped up on her pillow, she looked up at the ceiling. She imagined that there was a clear sky, Harley had an amazing imagination. She saw the baby blue sky and no clouds. She saw the beaming sun peaking from the corner of the ceiling. Harley used her mind for entertainment. She hasn't had a visitor for four and a half years, every since her fans stopped coming to visit and gawk at her. She thought everyone forgot about her. But little did she know people would never forget about The Harley Quinn.

Ivy was running the Diamonds club. There were specific events each night. Monday was Rock music. Tuesday through Friday was Dinah Lance but the people in the club called her Black Canary because of her voice, when she sang high notes it would shatter at least one glass but people loved it. Saturday and Sunday the club was only open at night, and only Harley Quinn, Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska fans could come into the club, Ivy would know if they were fans because of what they wore; The theme is Rave. Today was Tuesday, and Dinah was currently singing "It's A Man's Man's World." Ivy had started to develop a crush on Dinah, because of how beautiful and talented she is. Ivy smiled as she sang, while she twirled her martini in her hand. Even though Ivy still had small feelings for Harley, she really liked Dinah.

Cassie got off of the private jet, that her master let her use. Cassie grabbed her two suit cases and her two duffel bags. Her master foraged her a katana with special powers, if the katana stole your life your soul would be trapped in the katana. That's why her master called her "Katana." That is Cassie's villain/hero name. She has killed with the katana, making her attached to the souls that are in her katana. Cassie was trained by the League of Shadows. Cassie stepped out of the jet and there was a black SUV, waiting for her on the outside. She inhaled the air and saw that Gotham had gotten its shit together, "hello again Gotham, good to be home" she said smiling. She walked to the SUV and put her stuff next to her and then they started driving. The driver was instructed to take Cassie to a specific place, but Cassie didn't know where that was.

During Cassie whole time being away she missed Harley and Ivy, but mostly Harley. The car drove over the bridge into Gotham. It had been 30 minutes in a silent car, when the car stopped outside of a club with a neon pink light up sign on the outside that said, "Diamonds" in cursive. Cassie smiled in excitement. "Damn Ivy, you did it" Cassie whispered to herself. She grabbed her things and stepped out of the car, she pushed through the glass doors of the club. Cassie saw neon pink and blue LED lights surrounding the whole place. She saw all the graffiti art and she smiled. The man at the front of the entrance looked at her, "Name?" He asked. Cassie looked at him, "Cassandra Cain" she answered. He looked up with surprise written all over his face, "follow me Miss Cain" he said as he led her some where. He was leading her to Ivy, Cassie saw Ivy and was so happy. Ivy turned her head, "Thomas, who is this?" Ivy asked, obviously Ivy wouldn't recognize her she's not 16 anymore, she was 21 now. "Miss Ivy, she says her name is Cassandra Cain" the man by the name Thomas said. Ivy's eyes widened and she walked closer to Cassie. She put her hands on her shoulders and looked down at the girl. "Is it really you Cassie? Have you come back for good?" Ivy asked. Cassie nodded, "it's me Ivy, I'm home" she said. Ivy smiled and hugged her. "You look good" Ivy said into the hug. "Let's get your stuff upstairs, and once we close up the club tonight we'll head over to the mansion" Ivy said walking away. Cassie's face scrunched up with confusion, "Mansion?" She asked with confusion then followed Ivy quickly.

"Harley what are you imagining now?" Helena asked Harley from down the hallway that separated the friends. Harley snapped out of her trance from the sky. "Just the sky, haven't seen it in awhile" Harley yelled back. "Clear sky again?" Croc asked. Harley, Croc, Helena, Tetch and Scarecrow has become good friends; they had to or they would annoy each other for the rest of their lives. "Uh-Hah" Harley said. "Why don't you imagine a snowy day, with snowman and fire places; the day would bless you with all of its graces" Tetch said from his cell. Harley rolled her eyes, "I never like the snow, and I was never a fan of the heat either" Harley said cringing at the thought of the cold and heat. She was lucky that Arkham was in between cold and hot. "I always like the snow" Helena said sitting against the door of her cell which she did everyday. "Are any of you guy bored?" Scarecrow asked. "Yes!" They all answered. Harley looked up at her rope she made with extra shirts, she got up from her bed and jumped onto it and started to swing on it. She started to do flips on it too. She stopped and just laid on it. She looked at her tattoos. She though about Jeremiah and smiled, "my puddin" Harley whispered very quietly so that none of her cell mates could hear her. Harley imagined Jeremiah was standing right next to her, "hi puddin" she said smiling. He smiled at her and caressed her cheek, "hello darling" he said. Then his hair turned fiery orange and he developed scars on his face. "Jerome" Harley whispered. "Hiyah doll face, Miss me?" He asked then he disappeared.

"You ever been in love?" Harley asked her cell mates. "Once, someone murdered her then I murdered that person. That's why I'm in here" Helena said tearing up remembering her first love. "Never" Scarecrow said. "I only felt love for my sister, but Jim Gordon took her away from me" Tetch said through his teeth. "Yeah, but once she saw the scales I was developing she ran screaming" Croc explained in his deep voice. "Sorry about that KC" Helena said. "What about you Harley?" Helena asked. "Yeah I'm in love" Harley said smiling. But her smile disappeared, when Jerome's face popped up again. "But I think it's his brother" Harley whispered quietly.