Introduction

Hi.
I'm (Y/N) but you already knew that. YOU are (Y/N) and what a beautiful (Y/N) you are. Even your double chin is cute but ANYWAYS.

This story is about me, my annoying yet loving little brother, and 4 guys I met. It'll get crazy so buckle up for the next chapters. This is gonna be full of romance, action, slight horror, and comedy.

Of course, you'll have your regular beautiful hair and your gorgeous skin tone along with your pretty eyes. One thing I'll change is that you'll be 5'7-8, but if you are already that height, that's good! You just gotta be a bit taller than the little gremlin- I mean blood son.

Bruce Wayne will not be a lover, more of a mentor(slight spoiler) student relationship. If you don't have a good relationship with your mom or dad or both, then you'll do great in this story. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little too personal, my apologies.

I'll try to update this story as much as I can but it'll be a struggle with my two other stories that are growing popular so check them out if you like Avengers or BTS :).

I wanted to do this story because the idea randomly popped up in my head and I had a few scenarios in my head so hopefully, you, the amazing reader, will enjoy them.

Ciao!~

Baby Birdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें