If you were short

Meme doesn't belong to me! It's funny though-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idea by 0Weeb_Ruxxia0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel
It doesn't matter to her if your tall short or just a normal size, she still loves you, and sometimes she likes to carry you.

Badgy
Makes fun of you sometimes and you would get angry and then try to punch him,You have to listen to him since he is superior to you. (Why did I put that-)

Beary
Likes to check your height every 2 months to see if you have grown a bit, He doesn't mean to be rude, he just wants to see how you grow.

Billy
Picks you up by your waist and raises you up like that one scene in The Lion King.

BillyPicks you up by your waist and raises you up like that one scene in The Lion King

Bunny
Feels bad that you are slightly shorter than her.

Clowny
Likes to make jokes about you being short but apologizes to you if he says a mean joke.

Daisy
Randomly picks you up and says "I have picked up a beautiful flower!" It makes you flustered.

Devil (Found out Devil is a girl :-;)
Teases you about you being shorter then her, You get revenge by climbing on top of her. (Toddler much?)

DinoPiggy
Doesn't really care about you being short, he loves you the same way.

Doggy
Loves you being short and everytime he sees you, he wags his tail.

Elly
Would tell you it's okay to be short and give you hugs.

Foxy
Basically he is your master since he is taller than you, he loves to pick you up treating you like a child.

George
You and George are both small and you and him like to be there for each other when one of you have a hard time, Like teaching something on a high shelf! (You both stack on top of each other to reach it)

Giraffy
Short or tall, he will be taller than you, loves to call you shorty which makes you pout. (Idk)

Kitty
Treats you like your her kitten, and I mean like if you were her child since kittens are smaller then their mothers.

Memory
Doesn't matter to her, she still loves you! Especially that your her sweetie! (Remember that Nickname?)

Mimi
You and Mimi like to stack on top of each other and harass Giraffy saying that you and Mimi are now taller then him. (Omg-)

Mousy (No legs)
Doesn't care since she is gonna be smaller

Mousy (With Legs)
Doesn't tease you about it since she knows how it is to be smaller than everybody else.

Mr.P (Coming soon)

Pandy
Would never tease you about being short. (Bruh while I was doing Pandy,I heard some guy scream, I'm scared now :-:)

Parasee
Protects you from the infected because they are much taller than you.

Penny
When you want a kiss she would slightly crouch down and kiss you. (Awww!)

Poley
You like to wear his police uniform and since he is a bit bigger then you, his sleeves don't match you at all. (Basically this)

PonyHolds you while having his face on your neck, well

Pony
Holds you while having his face on your neck, well....Sorta since he is a bit taller then you.

Robby
Would be careful with you and you would tell him that he doesn't need to careful with you, but he says that he just doesn't wanna hurt you!

Sheepy
Teases you about it time from time but you know she doesn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Skelly
Would be curious about how it is like to be short, he use sign language to ask you questions about being short.

Soldier (I HAVE BEEN MESSING UP HIS NAME)
Just like sheepy, he teases you but more in a flirty way.

Tigry
He is the same as Kitty but more in a protective way.

Torcher
Threatening anybody who comes near you trying to hurt you.

Zizzy
Respects you being shorter then her, People often mistake you as a child and she gets mad and I mean Mad MAD!

Zompiggy
Doesn't care about you being short or tall, Just wants somebody to love. (Omfg—)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I am finished! This was fun to make and I kept thinking about you stacking on top of each other and you are just T posing while your lover is carrying you, and before I go,I take ideas of any scenario! It could be Happy and Cheerful,Depressing and saddening,Drama and violence,Sexual, Etc! :D
This is my final post of the day, Peace out!
*Yeets self onto bed while hearing Animal Crossing New Horizons Ost*