How they comfort you

This one might be slightly cursed because Mr.P will be added but I added him for the people who's favorite character is Mr.P! (I also wanted to make this because in the morning I began crying-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angle
Asks what's wrong and hugs you making you feel better.

Badgy
Simply just picks you up and holds you tight worried and comforts you. (Yay no nsfw!)

Billy
Immediately takes you where you guys sleep and throws blankets and stuff toys to you and hugs you.

Beary
Asks you questions if you feel depressed most of the time,if you do have depression,he comforts you most of the time and giving you pills hoping you would be okay soon,if not,he would still do same but without giving you pills.

Bunny
Let's you touch her ears while your explaining why you feel down.

Clowny
Tells jokes and silly faces to make you laugh,and it would always work.

Daisy
Just like in the cuddle scenario,she sings a lullaby to calm you down after you cried hard a few minutes ago.

Devil
She would ask if somebody made you feel upset and she would go....you know....hurt or kill them.

DinoPiggy
Puts his claws away and hugs you hoping you would feel better while making a sad growl.

Doggy
He feels awkward to do this but he would lick your cheek,you would start laughing which makes him feel less awkward but happy to hear you laugh.

Elly
Steals 3 cookies from Grandmother and give them to you but then you both hear Grandmother shouts out Elly's name.

Foxy
Let's you play with his tail and wraps his tail around you making you feel comfortable.

George
Tries his hardest to make you feel better and while doing so,you start to giggle which makes him smile to see you giggle.

Giraffy
Let's you be on top of him so you can feel taller and better.

Kitty
Snuggles up against you while purring and her ears down.

Memory
Looks into your memories to find out why you are upset,when she finds out,she hugs you telling you not to be upset anymore.

Mimi
Plays with you pretending that you and her are in Minecraft looking for diamonds/gold/etc.

Mousy
Asks what's wrong and steals *insert favorite food here* that Kitty made for no reason, Kitty begins chasing Mousy. (It's about to be Tom and Jerry soon-)

Mr.P (I-)
Let's you wear his hat,if he is in human form,then it's not so big! But if he is a potato,his hat covers your eyes,you still like it though.

Pandy
Hugs you while asking what's wrong.

Parasee
Wraps all 6 tentacles around you while making a sad noise trying to comfort you. (It works)

Penny/Piggy
Same as George but cries a bit half way.

Poley
Let's you wear his uniform and hat,you are the boss now....You are powerful....(don't go arresting people now-)

Pony
Let's you wear his glasses even though he needs them,the next thing you know he is walking around blindly and you are feeling bad but enjoying that he is walking into things.

Robby
Same as Devil

Sheepy
Let's you touch her tail and asking why you were upset trying not to blush because her tail is kinda sensitive to touch. (not in a bad way)

Skelly
Does not know what to do so they just throw a stuff toy at you.

Soldier
Gives you his Tactical Knife for you to calm down,BIG MISTAKE,You would start trying to stab the other soldiers,they are now scared of you just like Zizzy.

Tigry
Starts arguing with Zompiggy while asking if he did anything to you, you enjoy watching them argue because now you got your own drama show to watch.

Torcher
Let's you burn stuff to calm down,not a big mistake!but if you don't want it, he just hugs you calming you down.

Zizzy
Watches your favorite movie with you while you and her are covered in blankets and snacks.

Zompiggy
Same as Tigry but a little more drama,and to make it more dramatic,he tells you get some tea and popcorn because there is about to be a fight. (LMAO-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished it! Yay! I was actually gonna give up on this but didn't since I need to post an actual scenario,anyways, hoped you all enjoyed! Peace out-

*Hunter bursts through the door*

Hunter:WAIT DARKNESS DON'T!!!
DarknessSoft:HOLY JESUS! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?
Hunter:I need to tell the readers something!
But you need to leave the room.
DarknessSoft:okay....weirdo...

*DarknessSoft leaves the room confused as fuck*

Hunter:Okay so...I might take over this book and start adding nsfw scenarios because she said this scenario book would have nsfw scenarios, I don't see anything at all!
Don't think I'm the bad guy,I just need this book to live up to that promise,Okay bye!
*leaves the room*

Okay...Sorry for him to come in the room...Peace out I guess?

*Yeets self to bed to play Bang Dream Girls Band Party!*
HOW DID I MISS THAT NOTE AAAAAAAAA-