How you guys cuddle

[I'm just gonna do this in Alphabetical order of their first names, sorry if this was somebody's idea! I'm lazy to look up chapter orders :-:]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel
She would pick you up and fly you up somewhere in the clouds and look up at the moon/sunset and holding you tight saying wonderful things to you.

Badgy
He just grabs your hand and takes you into where you guys usually hang out, he puts you on the ground and crawl towards you and just lays his head down on your chest while holding your hand, you sigh in relief because he usually takes you both into there and do the naughtys. (LMAO SORRY)

Beary
You and beary hang out in his office while he finishes doing his paperwork or cleaning off his falchion from murdering the last player, once he is finished, he would randomly pick you up and place you on the hospital bed and lay down with you holding you with his.....paws? (Idk—)

Billy
He just kiss you on your forehead and hug you while you are both on the bed, you put your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around your waist, it's very comfortable until you hear some player die by randomly walking up to Mr.P . (Oof)

Bunny
After fighting off the infected, you both go into your guys room and she hugs you unexpectedly which made you flinch but smile softly, it's all nice and cute until you both flop onto the bed, it's not nice and cute anymore....it's wholesome!

Clowny
He tickles you while you are both cuddling loving to hear you giggle, it's all fun and games until you can't breathe and start coughing, he'll stop tickling you and say sorry about 10 times, you forgive him because you know he didn't mean to start coughing.

Daisy
When you guys are cuddling, she sings you a lullaby to help you calm down from a panic attack or comforting you while you cry. (Me right now :-:)

Devil
*Inhales* This Devil BARELY cuddles with you, he says that it's something Angel would do, you would be upset and try to cuddle but since he is stronger, he can stop you from cuddling him, you like to make puppy eyes and try to convince him to cuddle with you, it takes 10 seconds of you doing puppy eyes and he soon hugs you, on the outside, it may look like you are happy but on the inside though...you are doing a smug face.

DinoPiggy
He likes to wrap his tail around you while holding you tight, you think it's adorable when he wraps his tail around you!

Elly
When grandmother isn't around, she likes to cuddle with you on one of the beds in the building, even though she kills you when you are trying to get the true ending, you still love her.

Foxy
Foxy is the type who acts tough and acts dominant while around the other infected with you protecting you from them killing you, but when you guys are alone, he is just some fox who is a softie to you and a cuddle buddy with you, he loves to wrap his arms around your waist while holding you.

George
Loves to cuddle with you, especially at night, your guys room have Butterfly String Lights around the room so when it's night time and your both cuddling, you both like to look up at the Butterfly String Lights.
(If you don't know what those are, they look like this but around the room)

(Okay it's 12:00 pm right now so I gotta make these short, sorry!)GiraffyHolds you tight while having his head on your head protecting you

Giraffy
Holds you tight while having his head on your head protecting you.

Kitty
Purrs while you both are cuddling, you really think it's adorable when she purrs.

Memory
She loves to cuddle and placing kisses on you.

Mimi
Would hold you slightly tight while saying calming words and saying your nickname (Coming soon)

Mousy (no legs)
You like to lay down on your stomach while she is on your back holding you not wanting to let go.

Mousy (robot legs)
Since you built her brand new legs, she never stops hugging you while tearing up a bit. (Oh my lord when I put bit it was gonna autocorrect it to "Bitch" lmao-)

Pandy
Holds you gently while rain pours down outside. (I'm listening to Lo'Fi music that has rain in the background)

Parasee
Holds you tight with all 6 tentacles wrapped around you protecting you at all costs.

Penny
Ever since she became infected and George became scared of her, you guys usually cuddle most of the time comforting her.

Poley
When Robby isn't around, Poley likes to take you into the bank and cuddle you while you are both in there.

Pony
Holds you tight while holding his wooden sword with him in case an infected breaks in.

Robby
It's hard to cuddle since he is a robot and kinda cold, but you just cover him with a blanket and hug him. (Omg 🥺—)

Sheepy
Since she is a sheep, it's very comfy to cuddle with her since she is fluffy.

Skelly
Okay I legit have no idea how you guys would cuddle but try to think of a scenario for you two, Sorry! :<

Solider
Loves to cuddle with you but the fun ends when Zizzy finds him and chases him. (Oof size large—)

Tigry
Same as Kitty.

Torcher
Takes off his mask and cuddles you on a bed while blushing.

Zizzy
Looks up at the night sky while you sleep on her lap peacefully.

Zompiggy
He may be a zombie but that doesn't stop him from cuddling with you, he holds you while you are laying your head down on his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very sorry this was late! I'm very busy these days and forget about this book! I'll start working from now on, two new scenarios are on their way!

Anyways, Peace out!
*yeets self into bed while yawning*