How you guys kiss [Old]

[Not In Chapter Order!]

Penny/Piggy
Penny gives you soft kisses, her favorite place to kiss you is on your forehead, if your tall (like me), she would try climbing on you which always make you chuckle seeing her attempt to kiss you so you slightly crouch so she can kiss you.

George
Just like his big sister, he also likes to give you soft kisses! His favorite place to kiss you is on the cheek, If you ever get hurt on the cheek (how though???), you know what he will do? That's right, kiss you on the cheek until you feel better! (I sounded like Dora for a second—)

Sheepy
Sheepy likes all the ways to kiss you, she doesn't have a favorite place to kiss you but if she did, it would probably be on the lips.

Doggy
Doggy likes to kiss you slightly rough but gentle, his favorite place to kiss you is on the lips.

Foxy
Foxy likes to give you rough kisses but if you didn't want rough kisses, he would go gentle for you since he loves you too much and he thinks you are adorable.

Bunny
She loves to give you playful kisses, especially when you start to giggle from her giving WAY to much kisses, her favorite place to kiss you is your face. (This was straight up wholesome! ^w^)

Badgy
Oh sweet Jesus, he is the more romantic type towards you, when you guys are out in public, he just kisses you on lips or something simple, But when you are both alone, he loves to kiss your neck and enjoys seeing your expressions while doing so. (AAAAAA-)

DinoPiggy
Dino Piggy loves to kiss you very rough! He likes to kiss you on the lips and somewhere between your legs if you know what I mean~

Parasee
Parasee is the type would go to gentle to roughs, his most favorite place to kiss you is on the lips. (especially when you guys are cuddling—)

Poley
Poley likes to kiss you rough to let others know you are his, if' you and poley had a argument, he would kiss you but then it would soon turn into a make out that lasts for 20 minutes.

Billy
Billy enjoys to kiss you any way! He likes to kiss you on the forehead while giving you a hug after a long day from chasing players around the maps and trying to kill glitchers/vent campers.

Clowny
Sweet Jesus! This adorable clown would give you lots of playful kisses! And I mean it! He doesn't have a favorite place but the place he kisses you the most is on your cheeks. (Which cheeks—)

Robby
Robby may be a killer robot but he has a soft side for you and only you! Robby loves to kiss you gentle! His kisses may be cold but his love for you is hot HOT HOT! (Wtf lol)

I have finished the first scenario! I may do a part 2 because I definitely know I missed a lot of characters, let me know how I did with this first scenario, and before I go.......

Thank you for 70 reads! I'm very sorry that I barely post! I'll try to do much as I can before I quit due to my passion being destroyed by my own family! Love you all!
Peace out!
*Yeets self out of Wattpad*