Torcher x Soldier scenarios

First ship scenario! YAY! It is also one of my favorite ships, why? Because Torcher can just put an accessory on the soldier he likes so he can find me more easily! \(^u^)/
Requested by: @Midnightrosekitty
Enjoy!
[Edit made by me]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How they kiss
They like to kiss each other when they are alone from the other infected and players are away, they mostly kiss slightly rough and gentle but when it's date night, their kisses can get a bit...rough...getting to the point they do the...fricky fricky.

How they cuddle each other
Soldier may seem the type to be cuddled by torcher but it's the opposite, Soldier is laying down while Torcher rests his head on Soldier's chest and Soldier is putting a hand on his boyfriend's back.

Nicknames they call each other
Solider towards Torcher-Sir,Babe,Fire baby
Torcher towards Soldier-Sir,Soldier boy,Daddy,Hun.

If one of them was short
Solider-Tries to be tough, gets picked up by Torcher and gets mad, Every other soldiers pick on him.
Torcher-Gets hit on by Soldier a lot,Every other soldier tries to flirt with him but his boyfriend would come trying to kill them, gets dominated by soldier in bed a lot resulting him being tried most of the time.

How they comfort each other
Torcher gets hit on by most of the soldiers which makes him feel uncomfortable and sad, he cries to Soldier explaining everything, he hugs him tightly and goes to yells at the other soldiers, Soldier feel down time to time and is comforted by his boyfriend by getting lots of hugs.

How they are in bed
Soldier is very dominant in bed and goes rough on Torcher, Torcher would sometimes tear up due to the pain and Soldier immediately stops and apologizes to him like 10 times.

When one of them craves attention
Torcher is busy most of the days and Soldier gets his attention by flirting with him making his boyfriend very flustered.

When it's one of their birthdays (Error-DarknessSoft cannot do this one due to not giving them a head cannon b-day)

When one of them asks the other to marry them
Soldier purposes to Torcher and Torcher happily accepts and hugs him tightly.

If Soldier has a nightmare (A switchy switchy-)
Torcher try's his very best to comfort his boyfriend and hugs him the entire night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof I'm tired but I have to finish the Giraffy x reader lemon in the other book and It's almost done so I have to finish it by tomorrow because Piggy 2 is coming out

Peace out ✨✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✨