When they ask you to marry them (Boys)

Let's just get to the point because I wanna aww over these scenarios, oh and by the way you can think this is happening before the infection or during the infection or after the infection! (Sorry I haven't updated! I was trying to think how they would do this because this is a very special scenario)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badgy
Would propose to you in a beautiful area nervous but staying calm while asking you.

Beary
Would propose to you in a garden and excuses himself time to time to practice alone.

Billy
Would propose to you in a fancy place in front of people. (Your friends/his friends/etc)

Clowny
Would propose to you in a silly but romantic way.

DinoPiggy
Would take you where you both meet for the first time and propose wagging his tail.

Doggy
Would propose at the police station where you both meet for the first time (I just imagined poley watching in the back-)

Foxy
Would give you flowers and while you are sniffing/admiring them, he would be ready to propose to you.

George
Nervous about proposing but overcomes his fear and proposes to you somewhere peaceful.

Giraffy
Would take you on a hike and propose to you while you are viewing the view. (Example, the first picture above all of these scenarios!)

Ghosty (Maybe)
(We don't know their gender so I'll just assume they are a male, and I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to marry a ghost or something? : - :)

Mr.P (He is still recovering from his previous marriage with Mrs.P)

Parasee
Would propose to you somewhere you loved as a child and dreamed to be proposed over there.

Poley
Same as Parasee.

Pony
Would propose to you in front of everyone at the safe house. (Zee and Zuzy are screaming their heads off once you say yes-)

Robby
Would propose to you at a place/country you always wanted to visit.

Skelly
If possible, would propose to you somewhere very special.

Soldier
Would propose to you in front of torcher and the other 1 million soldiers. (He has an accessory on him so you can find him easily)

Tigry
Would propose to you on Sunset Cliffs while your friends and his watch.

Torcher
Same as Soldier but in Paris. (Only 2 Soldiers are there supporting him and your friends watching as well)

Zompiggy
If possible, would propose to you somewhere very VERY beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was very romantic to make and now I'm wondering what else would happen, we'll find out next time!

Peace out ✨✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✨

-DarknessSoft