If you had a nightmare

I'm back from a small break and ready to write again! Thank you all for 2k reads by the way! I'm so happy! \(^=^)/
Enjoy the scenarios now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background:Bedroom, 1:00 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel
Hugs you calming you down telling you everything is okay and she'll protect you.

Badgy
Holds you close and letting you he'll protect you if somebody breaks in or if you start crying. (Why do I love this Badger-)

Billy
Hugs you and then asks what kind of nightmares did you have.

Beary
Makes you your favorite drink and gives it to you while listening to you explaining.

Budgey
Tells you about their stories when they were sailing with Ghosty calming you down.

Bunny
Cuddles up to you feeling her soft fur feeling relaxed.

Clowny
Tries to make you laugh by making jokes about what happened in your nightmare.

Daisy
Sings you back to sleep.

Devil
Tells you to go back to sleep and enters your dream chasing away the things that are in your nightmare.

DinoPiggy
Watches a movie with you snuggled up with you.

Doggy
Wipes away your tears and kisses your cheek making you smile.

Elly
Shares stories with you and her at times where you and her were being crazy and having fun.

Foxy
Let's you feel his fluffy tail making trying not to pull away because his tail is a bit sensitive to touch. (Not that Gacha Heat ####)

George
Tries not to be scared while you explain to him what was happening, you guys eventually go to Zizzy and Pony's room because you both are now scared. (Noooooo :c)

Ghosty
Same as Budgey.

Giraffy
Acts like he doesn't care but you fake cry and then he comforts you. (You evil bit-)

Kitty
Same as Bunny .
(IT'S LATE AND IM TIRED SO IM SORRY THESE ARE SHORT)

Memory
Hugs you while giving you little kisses on your forehead.

Mimi
Gets you your favorite snack and listens to you while your trying not to cry.

Mousy
Listens music while talking to you and hugging.

Mr.P
(Y'all can make your own scenario on this one, I'm tired as heck)

Pandy
Watches anime with you. (Random idea-)

Parasee
Wraps all his tentacles around you pulling you close and kissing you on the place where you love to be kissed at. (No dirty thoughts! Only wholesome UwU!)

Penny
Tells you funny stories about when her and George were younger.

Poley
Says "your under arrest for being sad!" While giving you a cuddle attack making you laugh.
(Another I love ^w^)

Pony
Cuddles next to you while giving you head pats. (HEAD PATS DJSHHDKSI-)

Robby
Scans your emotions and immediately hugs you while telling that everything is okay now.

Sheepy
Let's you touch her fluffy wool.

Skelly
Once again, make your own scenario, I don't wanna get a headache-

Soldier
Flirts with you making you flustered and calmed down and maybe a bit mad at him.

Tigry
Same as Badgy

Torcher
Tries his best to comfort you which you think is adorable.

Wolfy [Coming soon]

Zizzy
Let's you wear her hat while you both snuggle.

Zompiggy
Tries to understand by hugging you.