(A/N: Here's what the outfit looks like, but just change the white cardigan to Karma's black jacket. Ya'll can change it you want, just giving you guys an idea of what the outfit looks like! :3)

The black jacket that covered my arms gave me comfort and made me relax, after all, it was Karma's jacket.

I could smell him on the jacket and it felt like he was with me, which made me smile at the thought.

Satisfied with my looks, I placed my hair up in a (hairstyle). Grabbing my things and Oli, I left my room and start heading downstairs.

Wearing my sneakers, I left the complex and waited outside for Dad. When I saw his car in the distance, I fixed myself.

Once he stops in front of me, I entered the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

"You ready, Hun?" Dad asks me with a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I stated with a smile, excited and anxious at the same time.

As we drove off, I noticed Dad's clothing. He looked classy but casual at the same time, making me realize that Mom helped him with his clothing.

Taking my phone out, I start telling him the directions to Bokuto's house.

Bokuto and I were talking about this day and everything's ready, he made sure that his parents were both home and didn't tell them that we were coming.

I wanted it to be a surprised and that they weren't pretending about anything once they saw me, even if they're my biological family, you don't know what'll happen once they see you could be useful to them.

I texted Bokuto that we were close and he replied that he'll be the one to let us in. 

With a huff, I looked out the window and realized that this was actually happening. 

I'll be meeting my biological family..

And what will happen if they accept me?

Will I have to change my last name?

Will I have to leave the complex and live with them now?

Will I have to leave my current family?

All these questions started swirling inside me, I was unsure if I was making the right decision, I was scared of what'll happen next. 

Scared that something unexpected will hit me like a truck..

When I felt Oli patting my cheek, I realized he was on my shoulders now. I turned to him and he just snuggled into my cheek.

"You'll be fine...trust me.." He says softly.

Hearing those words made me smile, a determined look made it's way to face and all of the anxiety and worried thoughts disappeared.

'That's right, I'll be fine. After all, I'm (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina.' I thought as I scratched Oli's ear with a grateful smile.

-time skip-

The car came to a stop and we were now in front of a house, I see the name plate and it says 'Bokuto'.

I already knew this was the place, as my Dad and I stood in front of the house, the both of us looked at each other and nodded, indicating we were ready.

We made our way to the front door and Dad rings the doorbell, a few seconds passed and we hear a 'I'll get it!".

The door opens and there we see Bokuto, he smiles at us and made us enter. We removed our shoes and followed Bokuto to the living room.