15. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

Today was my date with Luke. I wore my favourite dress, (if you don't like dresses, imagine the outfit however you want) and had my hair in my favourite style. I walked down the stairs and Gloria admired my outfit.

"¡Ay! Y/N, so beautiful." She said making me blush a little.

"Thanks." I smiled. Gloria took her phone, out of her pocket.

"Okay, Okay. Smile." She grinned. "Ay, I still can't believe that you're having your first date. It feels like just yesterday you moved in with me and Manny. How time flys." She smiled; she was happy, but sad at the same time. "So, are you going to tell me who your date is? Or do I just have to wait?"

"I'm not telling. And you'll probably not find out for... maybe a few years."

"They're not coming over?" Gloria asked, following me into the kitchen.

"No. We decided to meet up. And don't follow me, please." I turned to her.

"Why would I?"

"Because you said that you'd follow Manny when he has his first date. I just don't want you to do the same with me."

"Fine."

I looked up at the clock to see that I should be leaving now. "Oh, i gotta go. Bye, Aunt Gloria." I said, she kissed my forehead before I turned to leave, "Bye, Manny!" I shouted before opening the front door and left.

——

I arrived at the Arcade. Luke and I had decided to go to the arcade, seeing as though we both love video games.
"Hey, Y/N." Luke greeted, getting off of his bike.

"Hi, Luke." I greeted.

"You look very beautiful." Luke said, making me blush..

"O-Oh, thank you." I smiled. My cheeks must've been redder than a tomato. We both walked into the arcade and played some video games. We played street fighter and I won, which surprised me because Luke was really good at that game; maybe he let me win.

After about twenty minutes of playing video games we got some pizza, thankfully Luke had brought some spare money and was able to pay for it. We ate our food and continued to chat for quite some time, and it was starting to become sunset. We both walked our bikes and continued to talk until we were about five minutes away from our houses.

"I had a really good time today." I smiled at him.

"Me too." He smiled at me. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Luke leaned in. We only had a small kiss; it was longer than the one at his party, but was still short lived.

We said goodbye and I was about to leave before Luke spoke, "Um, Y/N..." I turned to look at him,

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Would— would you like to go on a second date, sometime?" He asked nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love to." I grinned at him before turning around and continued walking. I still couldn't get over the fact I went on my first ever date with Luke Dunphy, my best friend, and my crush. And what amazed me even more was that I had a second date. The rest of the walk home was nice and quiet, the only noises were the birds chirping, and the gentle sway of the trees.

I soon arrived home and made my way straight upstairs, I knew Gloria was super excited to learn all about my date, but for now I just wanted to sleep. Last night I didn't get much sleep because I was too excited; so I fell asleep almost instantly. I hadn't even bothered to change into something more comfortable.

A/N
I'm sorry it's so short, but I hope you enjoyed it!

And thank you all for 9K reads!! I honestly didn't expect that many people to read my book, but thank you all, and I'm so thankful for all of you who have voted, commented, followed, and of course read this book.
I hope you're all enjoying reading it as much as I have writing it.

I love you all!
Stay safe. ♥️