12. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

Gloria and I walked into the house. She looked up from her phone and gasped. She'd always forget about Jay's Dog-Butler, Barkley. Gloria and I both disliked Barkley. I once had a nightmare about it. "El Diablo." Gloria glared at the Dog-Butler seconds before Jay entered the room.

"Hey, Kid. Hey, Gloria, do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room?" Jay asked Gloria.

"I was just doing a little redecorating. Sometimes it's good to move things around just to see how they look." Gloria told him.

"Yeah, but the guest room? That's crazy. He's not a guest he works for us. Hey, give me a hand here, will you? I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him." Jay said.

"Ay, cómo no." Gloria said then helped him.

"We can't have you untucked, our little butler. That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy?" Jay said. As Gloria stood up a bit of fabric from the Dog-Butlers jacket got caught on her bracelet. The fabric ripped.

"¡Ay!" Gloria says looking at her bracelet.

"'Ay'? What was that? Is he alright?" Jay asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ay, no. My bracelet got caught a little bit here." Gloria told him, pointing at the jacket that now had a small rip.

"Well don't panic." Jay said, whom was beginning to panic.

"I'm not panicking." Gloria shrugged.

"All, right. Try to relax." Jay said. He began moving the Dog-Butler, "We can fix him. Let me take a better look. Come here, boy."

"Sorry, Jay. It was an accident." Gloria said as we both followed Jay into the kitchen.

"You know, I'm begging to think you don't like Barkley that much." Jay stopped and turned to look at Gloria, "I mean, first you hide him in the guest room, and now this." Jay referred to the Rio in the Dog-Butler's jacket.

"It's ridiculous." Gloria said, putting her bag down, onto the counter, "I didn't mean to hurt it."

"First of all, let's cut the 'it's. He is a He." Jay stated, "And you can pretend to be innocent all you want, but action speaks louder than words." Jay rested the Butler, against the table, and searched for the rip.

"Yeah. They can be very revealing." Gloria said, staring at Jay and the dog. Jay turned to look at Gloria.

"What are you trying to say?" Jay asked, oblivious to what he was doing looked inappropriate.

"Nothing. But you have to admit that the dog Butler is a little ridiculous."

"I'm gonna go upstairs." I said, attempting to avoid the soon-to-be argument.

"Okay, mi amor." Gloria smiled at me. A few seconds later I heard Jay bring up Gloria's mountain of pillows.

——

I sat in the living room, watching TV. Someone knocked on the door so I got up and opened it to see Mitchell, "Oh, hi Mitchell." I greeted with a smile.

"Hi, Y/N. Is Jay home?" Mitchel asked, looking past my shoulder, and into the living room.

"Yeah. He's..." I trailed off, not knowing where Jay was, "somewhere." I said. I let him in and walked over to the sofa, sitting back down, and resuming my TV show.

"Dad?" I heard Mitch shout; shortly after Jay replied,

"Back here."

——

"¡Ay, Y/N! Come on, we have to go" Gloria shouted from downstairs. I left my room and walked down the stairs.

"Go where?" I asked once I reached the bottom, "Are we gonna go and get Manny? I thought he was coming home tomorrow." I said, following her.

"He does." She replied. I climbed into the car and put my seatbelt on, Gloria doing the same.

"Okay, so where are we going?" I asked as she began driving.

"Mitchell and Cam's house." She replied. After a few minutes we arrived at Mitchell and Cam's house. Gloria and I walked into the house.

"We came as soon as I heard your message." Gloria said. Mitchell and Cam turned to look at us, "You said that someone was getting married?"

"Married?" I asked, looking towards Mitch and Cam.

"Gloria, Y/N, there you are." Jay said. Gloria and I looked over to where Jay was to see him and Barkley stood in an arch way, which I assumed was for the wedding, and a priest stood in between them, "I've got good news." Jay smiled.

Gloria, Cam, And Mitch shared glances.

"You're getting married to a dog?" I laughed. Jay gave me a confused look, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Uh, Y/N mi amor, let's go." Gloria said, grabbing my arm and pulled me back to the car.

A/N
I'm so sorry about the long delay, and that the chapter is short! I'm hoping to get back on track soon!! 💞💞
And also, thank you so much for 7K reads! And thank you all for your support!!

Stay safe! 💖