"Good" Gulf replied shortly and expressionless.

"That's it? Ask me back. Do you even know how to speak?" teased Mew. Gulf was really annoyed and started to talk. Well, at least he talked.

"oh, you wanna talk that bad? I am good and fine. How are you? I bet your life is good without me" said Gulf sarcastically. Mew's expression slightly changed upon hearing it from Gulf.

"I am just fine and healthy but my life changed completely and never be the same again. My life was good but now, I felt something is missing in it"

"I never ask anything other than how are you" uttered Gulf while slowly chewing his food.

"Anyway, I am happy that you want to take me out for dinner even though I know you actually hate the idea of this. And, I have been longing to ask you this..." suddenly said Mew.

"What?"

"Do you miss our days? Do you still miss the day when we were still together? I know this is sudden but that missing part in my life is... you" said Mew calmly with a little touch of sadness in his voice. Gulf stopped eating and glanced at Mew. Mew gazed at the sudden change in Gulf's eyes. His eyes were like flashing the dark color of sorrow underneath his blank expression.

"Why does he need to miss those days?... When his best-friend himself was cheating and ruined their friendship in the first place. He can't easily trust anybody anymore" uttered Gulf calmly, half lie and half true. 

His voice was slightly softer rather than cold and it was very sad to the hearing ears. Gulf's words hit Mew like a truck. His words are simple and not expressive but there are a lot of emotions played in them.

Gulf's heart was heavy at that thought. Anger, sadness, hurt, disappointment, heartbroken, emptiness, and the feeling of absence as something was missing inside and outside of his heart. Not only you, but there's also a piece of my life's puzzle that was missing too. Now, that piece is present around me but why does it hurt so much. Do you even know how hurt I am?

They were staring at each other eyes for so long like they were telling their emotion through their eyes. They may be expressionless but eyes can't lie, they show everything. Every single heartbeat felt oddly heavy and hurt.

"But he doesn't know the truth... I wanna talk to him but he always avoided me" uttered Mew softly with so much emotion.

"Then, tell him the truth" answered Gulf, a little bit cold but softer than his usual voice. Gulf eyes began to redden and watery. His face was slowly reddened and every single breath he took gets heavier and heavier as time flies.

"Jessie kissed me first and i-" Mew could not utter furthermore when Gulf suddenly coughed like he wanted to vomit. His face was reddened too much. He was hyperventilating too as his chest felt suffocated. Maybe because of nausea... but it much more worst.

Mew stood and move to Gulf's side as he saw the person has trouble breathing. His neck was red and red rashes appeared. No no he can't be sick right now...

Mew knew what happened to Gulf as he was scratching his body due to itchiness. Gulf felt hot and in the need of air. Mew pulled up Gulf's sleeves only to see his arm was full with red rashes. Gulf barely can't talk as he began to feel the phase of dizziness.

"Oh my God, Gulf! Excuse me, waiter, is there something in this dish that appears to be the cause of allergy?" Mew asked in a hurry and worry tone.

"Erm... T..this soup got..shellfish in it" said the waiter shakily and Mew was shocked at the statement.

"No no no! He can't eat that! I've told you not to add shellfish in it! Gulf, you know you have allergies! Let's go to the hospital" said Mew worryingly while helping Gulf to stand up. Mew slung Gulf's arm on his shoulder and his own arm was supporting Gulf's waist. Mew took him to his car. Without wasting any time and chance, he just drove quickly to the nearest medical center.

"Breathe properly, Gulf. In and out. Hang in there, you can do it" told Mew while caressing the person's shoulder, leading him to breathe properly. But Gulf wasn't doing any good. His head felt light and his body's temperature gets hotter. His lips parted and were gasping for air. Within seconds, he passed out.

.

.

.

7705's housemates were storming into the emergency room. Mark and Bam were shocked at the news of Gulf was hospitalized. They saw Mew stood by the side of Gulf's bed and they immediately rushed toward him.

"Oh my God, Kana. How is he?" uttered Bam worriedly, looking at the person who was lying on the hospital bed. His face was slightly red but a lot better than the time when he was still in the restaurant. The rashes were lessening too although there were some still visible.

"Mew, what happened?" asked Mark. Gulf was still resting on the bed, wearing the blue hospital gown.

"He had allergies and we didn't know the food we ate has shellfish in it. I knew he had an allergy so I immediately brought him here... The doctor said he is okay. He will recover soon and he can go home by tomorrow morning. For now, he needs rest. Thank God I was able to bring him here quickly before it could be worst" said Mew while his eyes longing on the person who was still yet to wake up. The medics were able to give a quick proper treatment for Gulf as Mew was on time when he arrived there.

Mew also went back and forth into the toilet as he was experiencing the after-effect of consuming spicy foods, which is diarrhea. But nothing more hurts can be compared to the person on the bed. 

He had just started his move to reclaim his best-friend but it didn't end-up well as Gulf was suffering. Mew was regretting at the thought of having this dinner with Gulf. This wouldn't happen if I didn't ask you to take me out for a dinner...

"These two are funny sometimes, one is currently suffering from allergy, another one is diarrhea," said Mark to Bam. They chuckled softly.

They settled down after Mew felt a lot better about his upset burning tummy and waited for Gulf to wake up. Hours passed by and he was showing no sign of waking up. It was already midnight, so Mark and Bam went home first. 

Mew decided to stay with Gulf until he recovers and wakes up. He sat by Gulf's bed. He rested his cheekbones on his forefingers like a kid was waiting for his mom to pick him up, he was the kid who waited for Gulf to wake up.

Mew sighed...

"You know Gulf... I actually never hated you. I really miss you, I really miss the time when we were still together. I want to feel the happiness that we felt together last time. And, I want you to feel the same. I have found many ways of trying to reach you but you seem don't want to talk and see me ever again.. and you hate me so much... I don't even know what is your reason for avoiding me that much..huh.." said Mew silently while caressing the person's hand before he continued...

"I could not help it, I could not accept the fact that you hate me without knowing the truth.. so I just dated Jessie, hoping that I can erase you in my life, forcing myself to hate you but I can't. It was hurtful at the times whenever I see you and just... It's hurt that you kept on avoiding me, that's why I chose to stay away from you, eventually hate you too for avoiding me..." his heart was at the edge of bursting out through his wet eyes. 

He choked but gathered himself together...

"b-but that was not only the reason that I did that... I know you are not listening right now but the truth is... I never had feelings for Jessie or anyone else... I only have to feel for y..."

"...you..." he uttered softly and unconsciously fell asleep by Gulf's side. 

Mew slowly fell into a deep sleep by Gulf's side and rested his head on the bed... sleeping in anxiety with regretful, guilty feelings and many more mixed emotions that he could not express.

Little did he knew, someone was listening.

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: Thoughts on this chapter? Leave down your comments and please vote for Mew's confession wkwkwk. Thank you for reading this chapter. See you in the next one]