"Kana, you made it on the front homepage of the website

"Kana, you made it on the front homepage of the website. You look good though" complimented Bam while showing the photos he was talking about to Gulf who was driving. Gulf was driving their way back to their condos.

"I know" he answered shortly in his daily cold tone. Bam just rolled his eyes in reaction to Gulf's confident ass.

"uhh so confident~ Anyway, can you just talk properly?" said Bam suddenly.

"What? I've been talkin' like this all the time and why are you suddenly questioning my way of talking?" uttered Gulf while driving into their condominium compound as they have reached and he was looking for an empty parking lot.

"No, I mean... it is more pleasing to the listening ears when you talk softer like the way you talk to Mew yesterday..." said Bam carefully as he mentioned the name Mew, not wanting to ruin his buddy's mood. Bam was closing his eyes and ready to receive Gulf's express tantrum.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Is it bothering you that much?" asked Gulf sternly. Bam just sighed at his friend, he could never hear that voice again. Why I am his best friend once again?

"By the way, talking about Mew, do you remember that you have to take him out for a dinner?" asked Bam out of sudden again. Gulf suddenly pushed the brake paddle too hard that they experienced a hard impact from it. Luckily, they wore seat-belts. And luckily once again, the car stopped right at the place where he parks his car, meaning that they have officially arrived home.

"You don't have to mention that. I am not too old to easily forget" uttered Gulf coldly and immediately hopped off his car, leaving Bam behind. Bam quickly followed after him.

"Kana, wait!" bellowed Bam. Did I talked too much, geez my nosy ass. Bam managed to step his foot into the elevator with Gulf.

As they stepped out of the elevator, both of them made their way to their own houses. But someone caught Gulf's eyes. There was a tall and broad figure. Obviously, the man in front of him was bigger and taller than him. He can't see the man's face as he was facing against Gulf and seems like he was carrying a big box.

Gulf slowly walked until he reached the 7077's main door and the man stopped at 7079. The way he walked, his gesture, and even his body were familiar to Gulf but he could not remember exactly who was this figure belongs to. Gulf's mind wasn't at peace and he couldn't see the person's face as he wore a face mask as he entered the room.

"Maybe just a new neighbor.." muttered Gulf and continued to unlock the door.

As he walked into 7077, he was stunned at the very first view after entering the condo. He froze at the spot. 

Mew was half-naked while working out. The sweaty figure who stood in front of him was so.. breathtaking. The sweats drip their way in between Mew's puffy chest and down to his abs. The big guns, his biceps were bulging as he was lifting a dumbbell. Not to mention his bulging veins all along his arms and neck.