"I forgot how ridiculous you are, Bright! I missed this!", Gulf said to him.

Why am I even here?

"Guys, I don't feel well. I'm gonna go ahead". I announced to everyone, standing up to leave. I didn't wait for any of them to respond because they wouldn't care anyway. Gulf wouldn't care. He's having too much fun. I'm tired enough already. I don't want to hear more of the shit Bright has to say.

I left the bar and started walking home. I'm so pissed off. Bright pisses me off. Can't he just shut up? It was so effortless for him to make Gulf laugh. It's fucking annoying because I always want to be careful of what to say to Gulf because I'm afraid he's going to take my jokes the wrong way, and then there's Bright teasing him like it's nothing. He knows how to make Gulf feel good and it makes me so fucking pissed!

I was about to groan out of frustration when someone grabbed my arm, spinning me around. Gulf was panting, trying to catch his breath. Why did he have to follow me? I really didn't want to see him right now.

"Mew," he breathed loudly. "Is everything okay?".

"Go back to the bar, Gulf. I'm going home". I told him and walked away. Don't do this right now, Gulf.

He caught up with me again and held my wrist. "Mew, are you okay? What's wrong?".

"What do you think, Gulf?".

There was confusion in his face. "I don't know. That's why you have to tell me!".

"Forget it", I released his grip on me and walked faster. He's being so dense right now.

"Mew! Mew! Just tell me! Talk to me, Mew!". He was trailing behind me.

"I don't want to talk right now, Gulf!". I shouted back at him.

"Mew! Why are you acting this way? Why are you so upset?". Stop it, Gulf! Stop following me! You're making it hard for me to hold back!

"Mew! Please talk to me! What did I do? I'm sorry! Please tell me what's wrong! Mew! Mew! Talk to me!" Just ignore him. He'll give up eventually. He'll go back to the bar and spend the rest of his night with the other guys.

"Mew, you're being so unfair right now! Whenever you ask me how I'm doing, I'm always trying to be honest with you! I tell you how I feel but you won't do the same to me?! You really won't tell me? You're being so ridiculous! Fine! You're going to keep acting this way? I'm sleeping in my own room tonight! Actually, I'm not going to sleep with you anymore! I'm not sleeping with you ever again! Good luck dealing with your insomnia by yourself! I'm not helping you anymore! Don't even bother asking me shit! You don't even want to be honest with me so why should I?! From now on, I'm not gonna talk to you about anything! I'll just talk to someone else and––"

"Just stop, Gulf! I was jealous, okay?! I'm fucking jealous! Do you get it now?!", I shouted back with all my might. Fuck .

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me, stunned. He couldn't say anything. Gulf, you asked for it.

"W-why...why are you jealous?".

"Because I want to be in his place, Gulf! I want to be the one you laugh at! The one you smile so much at! I want to know what you like and what you hate! I want to be the one who knows every little damn thing about you! Do you get me now? I want you! I fucking want you, Gulf!".

He ran to me and the next thing I knew, our lips crashed together. I don't know for how long he kissed me, but it doesn't matter. It felt so good. His lips were soft and they tasted sweet. I feel like I'm melting in his arms. I don't even care about the people passing by. All I care about is being with him right now. This is it. The walls I've been trying to keep up have crumbled to the ground because of him; because of this kiss. I feel like I'm going crazy. Is this a dream? Please don't wake me up from this. 

I have no idea what's going to happen from this point on, but I just have to risk it. I'm willing to risk everything for you, Gulf. Fuck keeping my distance.

"Mew...", He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "You don't have to be jealous. I like you, Mew. I like you so much".

His words echoed in my head. He likes me. I held his face in my hands to stare at his eyes. "Since when?".

"Since...I don't know. Since the first time we slept together? I'm not exactly sure but I just want to let you know that I really, really, really like you. And it's taking me all the courage I have to tell you this right now. So...yeah. What about you?".

"Do you have to ask? What do you think?".

"Honestly, I'm not so sure, because you keep telling me I'm just a friend...and...", he suddenly avoided my eyes.

"And?"

He sighed. "...and because I know I'm not Type. I can never be Type".

I think my heart just broke into a million pieces hearing him say that. Tears started forming around his eyes. Why did he think like that? All this time he's been comparing himself to Type?

I hugged him tight. "Gulf, baby, I don't want you to be Type. I don't want you to be anyone else other than yourself. I'm sorry you thought that way. You don't have to compare yourself to anyone else because I like you, Gulf; you and only you".

"Mew", he held me tighter.

"I'm so sorry that you were confused and hurt by me. I'm sorry it took a while for me to admit my feelings. I like you for who you are, Gulf. I like your flaws, your insecurities, your strengths, everything. And, maybe I like you more than I think I do. So can I just say it?".

"Say what?".

"That I'm in love with you, Gulf. I'm so in love with you".