24. finale🥺

this is the final part of this fanfic, read the little thing at the end to find out what i'm doing next☺️

6 years later...

3rd person pov:

They Hype House members still lived in the house. Shocker, I know. You'd think that they would all go their separate ways, but they all stayed together. At this time the couples in the Hype House were Nick and Tony, Dixie and Addison, Alex and Kouvr, Mia and Thomas, Ryland and Ondreaz, Chase and Noen, Charli and Madi and Patrick and Calvin. In the Sway House there is Noah and Kio, Bryce and Quinton, Jaden and Josh and Griffin and Anthony. The Swype House became a thing, making fans go insane. They were all closer than ever, despite their past differences. Nick and Tony were happier than ever. They loved each other so much that they even thought about their future together. They look back on that very day, the day Amelie slammed the door in Nick's face. They still laugh about it to this day. In a way they were thanking Amelie for bringing them together. Even though she was in prison serving a life sentence. They never found out who had shot Nick, or who sent them. That didn't matter to them. They had proved that even the Unthinkable was possible.

The Unthinkable by multiships03

finished🥺 but i'm thinking of making another tonick fanfic, this one hopefully longer. but if y'all want me to make one lemme know💕 i love you all so much and thank you for the support!😭💕✨