12.

I'm so sorry this took so long to update, i was so busy with school and shit. i made 3 new fanfics lmao😂 n e wayz enjoy❤️

⚠️offensive words⚠️
Nick's PoV:

"Tony, I hate fake dating Amelie. I just wanna tell the fans we're together." I sighed as we cuddled in my room. "I know, baby." He said kissing my forehead. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "What?!" Tony asked as I jumped out of his embrace. "Why don't we just go against our managers words and just tell all the fans we're together?!" I yelled. "Let's do it!" He yelled pulling me close to him and kissing me. We pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I smiled. We walked downstairs with huge smiled on our faces. "You guys ok?" Alex asked referring to our happy expressions. "We're gonna announce to all of our fans that we were fake dating Maya and Amelie." I said looking at Tony. "OMG yes!" Kouvr yelled. They all ran over to us and hugged us. We sat down on the floor and went live. "Hey guys." I said. "So we have to tell y'all something." Tony said. "So basically, a few minutes after we posted that tiktok where we kissed our managers came over and said they wouldn't allow us to date. They told us we had to break up and date Maya and Amelie. We suggested that we fake dated them and kept dating each other in secret." I said holding Tony's hand. "So we dated in secret for months." Tony said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "So what we're saying is, the tiktok where we kissed was meant to happen I did actually kiss him, and we are dating. Please keep the hate to a minimum, we're happy with each other." I said kissing Tony's cheek. "And no, it's not a prank. Anyways, that's it. Love y'all!" Tony said shutting off the camera. I lifted my head from his shoulder and kissed him. He kissed back instantly. "Guys, we're still here, ya know?" Chase said tapping our heads. I blushed hard and Tony glared at Chase. Tony got up and sat on the couch. He gestured for me to sit on his lap. I sat down and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Nick! Tony! What the hell did you do?!" Our managers said coming in the door. Why does nobody ever knock? "What?" Tony asked rudely. "You just ruined your life and our careers!" My manager said. "By doing what?" I asked sitting next to Tony on the couch. "Dating Tony, guys shouldn't date guys! Especially not publicly!" Tony's manager yelled at me. "Don't yell at my boyfriend, you prick." Tony said putting his arms around me protectively. "Get the fuck out, Tony and Nick are the happiest I've ever seen them when they're together!" Thomas yelled shoving them out the door before slamming it and locking it. A tear rolled down my cheek. Tony quickly wiped it away with his thumb. "Come here." He said pulling me closer to him. I buried my head in his chest. After a while of just silence, my phone rang. I answered it. "Hello?" I said as I sat up on Tony's lap. "What the fuck do you two want?!" I spat at my parents through the phone. "What do you mean your outside?" I asked narrowing my eyes. They hung up. There was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. My parents were standing there with some random girl. "Hello son." My father greeted. "Who's that?" I said referring to the random girl on the doorstep. "This is my co-workers daughter, Ashley." My mom said smiling at her. "Aren't you gay?" She asked disgustedly. "Bisexual." I corrected her. "We want you to date Ashley, she's a good fit for you." My mom said putting her hands on Ashley's shoulders. "Oh my fucking god! That's all you came here for?! To set me up with some random girl!" I spat in their faces. "Well yes, having a fling with a guy is unacceptable." My dad said sternly. "Tony is not a fling! I love him, so god damn much! And I'm happy with him, he's the best thing that ever happened to me!" I yelled back. "You are a worthless piece of trash!" My dad yelled as he grabbed me and threw me on the ground. He began kicking and punching me. "You mistake! Worthless fag!" He yelled insults at me. I heard the rest of the house come over and kick them out. "Nick! Baby please tell me you're ok?!" Tony said dropping next to me. He picked me up and carried me to the living room. He placed me on the couch and ran to get ice. He came back and sat me on his lap as he cleaned my face and put ice on it. "Baby I'm so sorry." He said kissing my shoulder. "D-don't be." I croaked out. He carried me to my room. "We'll be back later guys." Tony said to the house as he closed the door. He laid me down on my bed and kissed my forehead. He laid down next to me and put his arms around me. We stayed like that for hours.

Ik I said this one would be longer but it's not really😔 I have an idea for the next one, you're probably not gonna like it🙃 n e wayz buhbye🎃
Word count: 938 words