15.

What do y'all think of this? tell me if I should spice things up, cause ik it's boring lmao😂 also this is months after the hospital incident

Tony's PoV:

I was in Vegas for a week before deciding to go back to the Hype House. Thomas told me he kicked Nick out. I didn't want to face him, he didn't remember me.

Nick's Pov:

Each night Amelie would hire people to come over and beat the shit outta me. She told me it was punishment for being in love with the same gender. She's also been starving me. Once the person she hired finished up for the night and left she dragged me upstairs so we could take 'cute couple pics' for her snapchat and instagram story. She forced me to hold her hand while we took the pic. After a little bit she eventually fell asleep. I went downstairs to sneak some food. "What do you think you're doing?!" Amelie yelled. I flinched and started shaking. "You fucking fag!" She yelled slapping me across the face. The front door opened and Maya walked in. "Amelie! What have I told you about beating people?!" She yelled as I backed into a corner, still shaking. "I asked you not to interfere with their relationship, and what did you do? You forced Nick to pretend he didn't remember Tony!" Maya yelled as she slowly made her way over to me. "If you tell anyone I'll kill you myself." Amelie snarled at Maya. She nodded and continued soothing me. "I need to go get some things, make sure he doesn't get out." Amelie said locking the door. "I'm gonna get you out, you have to trust me." She said calmly. "No fucking way, I can't trust you." I snapped at her. "Fine I'll just let you die." She said getting up and leaving.
Maya's PoV:

I was doing the complete opposite.

Tony's PoV:

There was a knock at the door. I trudged over and opened it. A worried looking Maya stood there. "What?" I said rudely. "I need help." She said checking her surroundings. "Fuck off." I said trying to close the door. "It's about Nick." She said. I immediately reopened the door. "I'm listening." I said suspiciously. "Can I come in? I'd like to explain to you all." She said, that same worried look on her face. The entire house sat on the couch while Maya began taking. "The day Amelie told you guys to go and she'd watch Nick and he woke up, before you guys got there she told Nick she'd kill all of you guys and make him watch if he didn't pretend to still be with Amelie. Nick couldn't let that happen to you guys so he pretended he didn't remember his relationship with Tony. He didn't want to but he had to. It broke him when you guys kicked him out, he wanted to kill himself when he saw the look on Tony's face." Maya explained. Anger and sadness boiled inside of me. "How could we have been so selfish?" Kouvr asked as she began to cry. "Where is he?" I growled. "Tony I think you need to rela-," Alex started but I cut him off. "Where is he?!" I yelled standing up. "Amelie's house." Maya said as I ran out the door. I jumped in my car and waited for everyone else. Thomas handcuffed Maya to a chair and took her phone in case she tried anything. When we arrived at Amelie's place I pounded on the door. I got no answer so I kicked it down. We searched the place but got no luck. There was a note on the counter.

Dear Hype House,
When I returned from my errands Maya was gone. I knew exactly where she went. She went to your house and told you about my little scheme, so me and Nick have moved to a safer location. Don't bother looking. Oh wait, you couldn't care less! You were so quick to kick him out without hearing the full story, you'd be dead if he told you. He was protecting you and you didn't care. Anywho, ciao!

Love Amelie and Nick

"No." I choked out dropping to my knees. "Tony.." Ondreaz said putting his hand on my shoulder. "No! You kicked him out for no reason, you should've let him stay until he told you! You all got him kidnapped by that psycho!" I yelled in their faces. They all gave me sad looks. I sobbed on the floor while Kouvr and Mia hugged me. "What if we contact the cops, they can track Nick or Amelie's phone." Chase suggested. "Well, come on then!" I said grabbing the note and running out the door.

Well shit i was supposed to make this one longer, eh this is good enough😌
Word count: 1000 words